PDA

View Full Version : CYBER PUNK Style paintball

DJ Katt RMX
04-16-2006, 01:11 PM
ok, what cyber punk, right? ever played shdow run? or watch chost in the shell? Armitage, or other futuristic stuff like that, even the beginning of FF7 is cyber punk esque.

check this out, i just relized this.. Glow paintball is around for a couple of years, right? well, think about this. imagine like... an indoor course with UV reactive bunkers and blacklights lining the whole ceiling. your UV light halo is on and your team of five faces off another team of five or even more in a scenario style of play unrivaled by other scenarios. there's nothing like that out here in Oklahoma, but it would be awesome. what do you think?

NB_Hacker_NB
04-16-2006, 07:35 PM
I'd like to try that! :rolleyes:

vikingshadow
04-16-2006, 07:36 PM
Sounds pretty cool....might be fun, but I'm old so you youngsters would have to be REALLY patient with me in there!

thechubbss12
04-17-2006, 04:25 AM
Sounds pretty cool....might be fun, but I'm old so you youngsters would have to be REALLY patient with me in there!

LOL vike "I'm not as old as I say.." can anyone say oxymoron?

Sounds like a good day of expensive fun.... i would do it

vikingshadow
04-17-2006, 05:35 AM
Who ya callin' a moron?????

Hahahaha! I like to keep you guys wondering...

DFSniper
04-17-2006, 12:58 PM
sounds good to me...

SniperX
04-17-2006, 01:25 PM
they were thinking about doing this at an Indoor in Flint MI but they lost there buisness somehow and never got the chance to do it, it would of been bring your own UV paint, and u can buy sum there. step dad bought a case of UV paint and its still sitting in the closet untouched for like 2years after they closed down..

ooglieboogliebob
04-17-2006, 03:47 PM
heh ... if it's too expensive .. i'd havta wait a few years till i even went once ;) .. i always seem to be tight on money ...

Seems fun though ..

timmyshoota
04-17-2006, 04:58 PM
They had that here at the beach. It closed years ago though.