PDA

View Full Version : Prayers Prayers Prayers!

NB_Hacker_NB
04-16-2006, 06:48 AM
This morning, around 3 A.M., my cousin Cody was coming back from a church event, and he wrecked around 3 miles from home. The police think that he fell asleep, others, that he simply was run off the road. Anyway, hes in the ICU, Intensive Care Unit, with a coma. I've already lost a cousin in a wreck, and all of you know how bad it is to lose a family member, but two in a year is very very very devastating. All I ask is payers and thoughts for Cody.

xtraking
04-16-2006, 07:21 AM
Ahh man im so sorry to hear. Im gonig trough some rough times right now too, my paryers are with you, your cousin, and your family!

Dave

shunut
04-16-2006, 07:35 AM
I will have my family add him to their prayers. Please keep us updated on his condition.

03TiburonGT
04-16-2006, 08:23 AM
In my thoughts and prayers, keep us updated please.

NB_Hacker_NB
04-16-2006, 08:44 AM
He is still in a coma, but there was his friend in the car, which has a broken leg. He is 14, so he wasn't able to drive back to Cody's house. He said Cody told him he wasn't feeling well, so they decided to leave. He said Cody didn't fall asleep, but pass out. He said when he passed out, he tryed to grab the wheel, but it was too late, they were already going off of the side of the mountain, past the girder, into a tree, which saved them from going off of a 1/2 mile drop. I will post more information as I get it.