PDA

View Full Version : lookin for new gun

xtraking
04-15-2006, 09:39 PM
Okay guys, im looking for a new gun. Heres what i need, gun that can get a decent amount of bps (dont need 20, hell my revy only goes to 12), pretty easy maitenance, maybe eyes/some form of acs. Preferably under 200 cus i dont play all too much, i still need something competitive, and im getting probably a 72/3k tank so yeah ill be fine wiht nitro. And yeah thats about it.

At first i was thinking a used ion or imp, then i started thinknig about maybe a mag?

Yeah i basically have no idea, i started thinking a mag because i mean id probably get a mech one wiht a double trigger, maybe level 10, they are easy to maintain (most the time) and yeah.

Help me out guys. Sorry if i confused you :p

Dave

ooglieboogliebob
04-15-2006, 10:46 PM
Post in Sales Corner and put WTB .. (Want To Buy) ... your in the wrong section ...

UKwithPride
04-16-2006, 01:20 AM
He knows what he is doing, he's been around forever. He is asking us for opinions on what he should get.

xtraking
04-16-2006, 05:38 AM
Post in Sales Corner and put WTB .. (Want To Buy) ... your in the wrong section ...
sorry if it made it sund like a wtb thread, yeah no intention on that.

He knows what he is doing, he's been around forever. He is asking us for opinions on what he should get.
thanks man haha

Dave

Elfmaze
04-16-2006, 06:22 AM
if i did it all again.... i think i would have gone for the mag. about the simplest design out there. i loved the feel of an auto cocker and its rock solid opperation but the mags were the best shooters i ever played with. With that said, i never fell in love with a mag. i have my spyder that probably costs more than a mag at this point and still has reliability issues :(. But i love the gun!

alk1979
04-16-2006, 06:42 AM
as of writing this there is only 42 mins left but here is a new primal dirt cheap...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Raven-Primal-Paintball-Gun-by-Kingman-Spyder-Auto_W0QQitemZ7233965011QQcategoryZ47253QQssPageNa meZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Ares
04-16-2006, 07:06 AM
mags are great, but don't expect them to be really fast. most of the fast mech mags rely on bouncing ult or fanning the trigger, which isnt very accurate. the 2 mags i own are almost ball on ball accurate at 60-70 ft, so speed isnt that important for me.

druid
04-16-2006, 10:39 AM
what about a Wrath? It's not high-end but not low-end either...has reasonable bps and can be TBoarded...has vision and is relatively LP (as compared to Kingman products...purtier than an Ion...

Mach1
04-16-2006, 12:29 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as of writing this there is only 42 mins left but here is a new primal dirt cheap...

at http://www.888paintball.com/Shop/Control/Product/fp/vpid/1517172/vpcsid/0/SFV/30842 they have a Nexion Raven for 169.99 $

xtraking
04-16-2006, 12:42 PM
im considering a wrath ltd right now too. Its only 245 at orderpaintball.com :)

Dave

timbertiger20
04-16-2006, 01:16 PM
Have to throw in the idea of a ProMaster! You can get them cheap if you look hard enough on PBN from Shore Paintball and other's. They just can't advertise their prices!

druid
04-16-2006, 03:30 PM
but a pain to disassemble for maintenence

FredPo
04-16-2006, 06:58 PM
LOL at ooglie for the comment, good times. Anyways, dave, go with an ion, for what you get for the money, it's worth it. Plus, the upgrades are endless and the new boards coming out for it make it competitive with the top of the line markers.

Fred

thechubbss12
04-16-2006, 07:00 PM
AHh i would highly recomend the wrath =)..... As soon as he got his LP issues fixed it has performed perfectly for him.

chubb0rz
04-16-2006, 07:02 PM
but a pain to disassemble for maintenence
not if you know what your doing...you probably had to listen to bomber alot :p

but def. an ion is the way to go, esp now that the prices have dropped even lower. New ones for $200...crazy

Hob Hayward
04-16-2006, 07:32 PM
Yeah, but the wrath is cooler, and its not an ion lol. Everyones got ions, besides wraths have real bodies too...

Though I shouldn't be talking, because I've never shot either...

druid
04-16-2006, 09:46 PM
Yeah, but the wrath is cooler, and its not an ion lol. Everyones got ions, besides wraths have real bodies too...

Though I shouldn't be talking, because I've never shot either...

yeah 'cuz we all know that the 'cool factor' of an annoed 'real bodied' marker gets more bps and 'outs' than Cobra'd G7 with a hopperfull of VX Poison Gas :rolleyes2: :rolling:

xtraking
04-17-2006, 06:03 AM
yeah my local shop is closed today, so tomorrow ill go get my learners, go to rugby practice, then see what they have, hopefulyl they have both the ion and wrath ltd. My shop is very biased against ions, they told my friend he should get a trilogy e-cocker over an ion, when the trilogy e-cocker is about 100 bucks more. They say it can outshoot an ion, and that the ion will break in a day. But yeah i could really care less if a million people have the ion, that doesnt help me when im on the field does it?

Dave