PDA

View Full Version : Project

G_O_O_D_Y17
04-15-2006, 06:27 PM
i want to know if i can make a spyder xtra a make it a somewhat good gun (with upgrades and add ons) and what somewhat inxpensive uppgrades should i get.

WhatThaSmurf
04-15-2006, 06:35 PM
are you maing a theme gun, or are you just up'ing the heck out of it?

G_O_O_D_Y17
04-15-2006, 06:38 PM
ya im up'ing the heck out of it trying to make it a sweet gun. no theme.

High Voltage
04-15-2006, 07:00 PM
First ur gonna need an electric trigger, which i can give you, il sell it (Its an esp IPI 3.0) For $40 shipped if u want,

get a feed neck, ditch the gas thru and get a reg(shocktech regs look good on spiders.), new grips(maybe dye stickes?)they are pricy but very comfortable. get a new LPC(THE part under the barrel) get a new barrel,
if u buy the ESP frame get a new trigger(shocktech makes awsome triggers that sit right on the firing button, super light) new bolt(maybe acs or a superfly?) got a mid to small size drop, so its nice and compact.

hope that helps

G_O_O_D_Y17
04-15-2006, 07:07 PM
ya i dont think ill be able to buy that but im might get a shocktech but for the lpc im thinkin trinity is that a good product or not, whats a okay barrel company and what size??.

ooglieboogliebob
04-15-2006, 09:32 PM
well ... for a cheap price ... i'd say go for the SP teardrop, J&J Ceramic, or maybe a CP 1 piece ...

Eh .. you don't need an e-frame ... just mod your mechy ... and then go to LP setup :) ...

there's tons of upgrades to do .. but check out Here (www.ottersccustoms.com)... and then ask and more questions you need :)