PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Acs!!!

killerpinecone
04-14-2006, 03:23 PM
Ok just to prove a point, what will happen if i dont break in a delrin acs bolt, or should i just not break it in at all. I broke my stuff in but my bro wont break his in, can you give me some explanation, so i can convince him to so he will break his in
thanks

ooglieboogliebob
04-14-2006, 03:49 PM
well .. if you don't break in the acs bolt .. it'll just be like a regular bolt ... meaning the acs bolt wouldn't really do anything but cause blowback .. because of the lack of the o-rings on the bolt ...

When they first come out of the factory the spring tension is strong ... if your bro doesn't want to break it in ... he doesn't have to .. he'll just have more chops than you ;) ... and it'll eventually break in ...

DyNasty9
04-14-2006, 03:50 PM
lol, well it wont do what its suposed to do, which is stop chopping. just break it in its easy stick something in the shaft, like a wooden dowel and fire a tank full.

thechubbss12
04-14-2006, 03:50 PM
Well the spring tension kingman uses on thier springs in the ACS is realy too strong.... and i dont understand why they dont change this but thats the only explanation he should need.... if he doesnt do it then he will chop because kingman uses to high of a spring tension for it to work perfect unbroken in....

druid
04-14-2006, 04:34 PM
because if they put a weak spring in it to begin with, once it is broken in it would be useless...

Hob Hayward
04-14-2006, 04:41 PM
Yep, and it would compress somewhat on firing. Thats badlies, ja.