PDA

View Full Version : worst e shooter EVER

Elfmaze
04-13-2006, 04:52 PM
wow i can't cycle this thing concistantly at all. mym fingers move pretty quick but i guess the second finger hits the trigger before the first one releases. so i need to work on my timing. gives me a bit more appriciation for those guys that go out and toss volleys while in a tournament. i can't even get a good rythem in my room:rolleyes:

03TiburonGT
04-13-2006, 05:04 PM
its not that you're unskilled, I bet your fingers have plently of speed. You just need to practince and build dexterity. It will come in time and you'll be capping your board easily. A 50g trigger switch and a new trigger can improve how fast you can shoot, keep practicing though!

Elfmaze
04-13-2006, 07:40 PM
is it bad for the marker to dry fire the solinoid? ie. no gas? i can pull the trigger very quickly but it apears i nneed some help interacting with the switch side.

NB_Hacker_NB
04-13-2006, 07:50 PM
Well, no, but I wouldnt do it like, alot, I mean, get air and try it without paintballs.

bamf-hacker
04-13-2006, 08:16 PM
its not that you're unskilled, I bet your fingers have plently of speed. You just need to practince and build dexterity. It will come in time and you'll be capping your board easily. A 50g trigger switch and a new trigger can improve how fast you can shoot, keep practicing though!

He has a new trigger ;) Adjust the trigger stop to give you the best feel. Let the magnet do its thing and get it ready for the next pull. I was able to rip with that trigger so just practice.

HacKeR

big_daddy_d
04-13-2006, 11:32 PM
just tap stuff all day like walking a trigger, it'll eventually be like second nature...

ooglieboogliebob
04-14-2006, 12:04 AM
Well, no, but I wouldnt do it like, alot, I mean, get air and try it without paintballs.

... nah it's not bad for it at all ... you'll just drain your batteries ...

druid
04-14-2006, 06:35 AM
... nah it's not bad for it at all ... you'll just drain your batteries ...
not completely true...you can burn out the capacitor faster...ask bomberpilot07...he keeps frying them because he just sits there walking it for hours...and hours...and hou.....

there's nothiig wrong with the coasional fooling around...I would just say...not to do it for hours every damn day like doug does....

o...and when your capacitor does go, you'll know because it will bulge out the end of the cylinder. Radio shack has replacements...take your board in and show them the capacitor so they know which one to give you. You'll have to desolder the old one and resolder the new one in.

Elfmaze
04-14-2006, 06:53 AM
eh capacitors are cheap for the hours of clicking entertainment :)

ooglieboogliebob
04-14-2006, 02:30 PM
eh ... not really .. they're around the 20 range i think ...

Look ... expensive ... well for me though ... (http://store.paintballace.com/spcoso.html)

druid
04-14-2006, 03:19 PM
capacitors at the rat shack are less than $3....bu t they are a pain to keep replacing

ooglieboogliebob
04-14-2006, 03:45 PM
hmm.. my ratshack's turned into toy's kinda place .. barely have anything anymore ...

Elfmaze
04-14-2006, 07:56 PM
you can get em cheap ~5 bux. just don't tell em its for paintball or the'll jack the price up :)

claustrophobia9
04-23-2006, 09:48 AM
hmm.. my ratshack's turned into toy's kinda place .. barely have anything anymore ...
they keep the good **** in the back, thats just display. i thought the same thing, but every project ull ever do on modding a spyder should have parts at ANY ratshack. just talk to a manager or the geekiest guy there and theyll point you to the magnets, the wires used for revy hopper mods (intellifieed), switches, capcitors, etc.

ooglieboogliebob
04-23-2006, 01:45 PM
magnets are there ... no microswitches .. unless they're the huge one ... (i'v looked, asked, and searched some more) ... and capacitors ... *looks around* ... nope

Our back part ... consists of a 10 * 5 foot area ... thats it .. the rest of it consists of radios, tv's, dvd players, RV cars, cell phones .... TECHNOLOGY !! .... sorry to say ... my ratshack sucks ... i can go to this store down in hanover MD... far away ... but good stuff there ... they have everything ...

Elfmaze
04-24-2006, 07:56 PM
Interesting. so i would think that if you were pulling the trigger too fast for the stock 13 bps it would just limit it to 13 bps not not fire at all. i got my t board on there and i can happly click away on it. granted not continuous but i can get some incredible bursts of speed.

Adn i still have some importaint questions that i need help with in the general spyder forums. I know nobody cares but it would really help me out before i end up screwing the whole gun up.

tdragone
06-12-2006, 10:42 AM
Posting here to help others..
Some sites are charging up to 17 bucks for the Cap; this site which I use a lot has them for 2.20 each With Qty discounts if you have friends who want them too...
http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/pshowdetl.cfm?&DID=7&Partnumber=020-1066

Enjoy!
-Tom

vwjimmy
06-19-2006, 03:50 PM
what a great price!!!!^^^^^

heres the Spyder capacitor.......
http://store.paintballace.com/spcica6816v.html
my Radio Shack doesn't carry it anymore......