PDA

View Full Version : Oblivion!!!!11!!!

DFSniper
04-13-2006, 04:26 AM
anyone else got it? my friend and i got the last two Collectors Editions they had, but neither of our graphics cards work (check the box before you buy!). so right now im waiting for my mom to give in and let me order a Radeon XT850 or 9550... my friend is waiting for his (an XT800 that he got for $30 on ebay!) and these two other kids we know ordered it for 360 but they sent them a PC version. it kills me that i cant play it, so i spend a lot of time screwing around on Morrowind.

marvin-martian
04-13-2006, 07:34 AM
one of my friends has it, and it looks amazing. i would get it, but my computer cant handle it and i dont have a 360.

Live2Play
04-13-2006, 07:52 AM
I've heard the graphics for this game are absolutely incredible.

Hob Hayward
04-13-2006, 06:27 PM
This game ius absolutely awesome, I got it the day it came out, but then had to order anew card to play aswell. 6800gs now, and on high it looks simply AMAZING, ultra high (my friend has a pwnage comp) its insanity.

claustrophobia9
04-13-2006, 08:25 PM
i sit next to a kid who is litterally obsessed with it... every 3 seconds he says "THE ELDER SCROLLS JOY!!!" or "AHHHHH OBLIVION" and im just tired of hearing the word all together, i dont think i could sit through the title screen without wanting to kill myself. it does look good but im not a huge fan of sitting alone and playing alone for months. i need a decent game thats online... its a great game, but not the genre im looking for.

DFSniper
04-17-2006, 01:41 AM
yeah, i spend $85 on a Radeon 9550, but now i can play it! the story line is a lot more straight forward than morrowind, and the only drawback to the game is that the menu (combined with the journal now) isnt in color, and the map is kinda weak. other than that, the game is awesome. im running it on low graphics, and it compares to the early PS2 graphics. the 360 graphics are going to be awesome, but i doubt itll be as good as the screen shots. if anyone plans on getting it for pc, spend the extra $10 and get the collectors edition.

claus, ever seen the Nintendo 64 video on ownagevideos.com with the kid screaming when he got it for christmas? we were like that when we picked up our copies from the store!