PDA

View Full Version : Remind me why i'm putting a tboard in

Elfmaze
04-12-2006, 09:43 PM
So my new trigger has the camd board. has the burst, reactive. etc. t board has semi auto if i'm not mistaken? nothing else? plus i need to use the tboards one light for setup instead of the camd's four? is eyes the only advantage? has anyone tried making eyes for a stock trigger? trigger wire interupt of something?

shunut
04-13-2006, 05:38 AM
There are many more advantages to the TBoard than just eyes. With the stock chip in you get Uncapped semi, the CAMD board is capped at 13. Also you get to adjust the trigger settings like dwell and debounce. You can also add a ramping chip and have ramping capabilites, CAMD can't do that.

Elfmaze
04-13-2006, 06:36 AM
what is ramping? thats when the marker takes the rate you pull the trigger and upps the rof for you correct? I think the a turbo mode would be perfect for my recballing. semi up to 5 bps and then going reactive that would be key.

pm sent about drilling

Elfmaze
04-13-2006, 11:00 AM
ok did a test run today i could pull the trigger 8-10 bbs at my best. what is the point of an uncapped semi board? can peoples fingers really move that quickly?

shunut
04-13-2006, 11:17 AM
Some people can go faster. Some pro's can do up near 20bps, but thats rare. There really is no point, just takes that cap off that Kingman has set. I mean if you are creating an aftermarket board for something like that why put a cap on it if you have the capability to make it uncapped.

As for ramping, you pretty much got it. The board is set to increase your ROF by a certain amount once you reach a certain speed. For example, your fingers go 5 bps your gun shoots 10 bps. Those aren't exact numbers or settings for how the T Board ramps just an example.

ooglieboogliebob
04-13-2006, 11:19 AM
well ... people can move their fingers to 15bps ... but some can do around ... 18 to 20 .. but for short bursts ... so uncapped is good .. :) ...

But ... besides this .. the other options of the t-board are great also ..

Edit: .. argh i hate watching tv while posting ... people seem to somehow post before me ...

Elfmaze
04-13-2006, 01:24 PM
does the tboard t-chip have the turbo mode? besides semi thats the only thing that really sounds practical. semi up to a point when it becomes reactive?

ooglieboogliebob
04-13-2006, 02:09 PM
... ramping mode ... actually ... and you can get tons of settings onto it ... umm.. h/o here a linky ...
Manual (http://www.scenariodreams.com/manuals/spyder_manual.htm)
If you look on the left there's more things on kingman .. and there is a pdf to a better manual/video ..

big_daddy_d
05-03-2006, 07:59 PM
you have to buy the upgrade chip for ramping etc... they also have the multi mode chip as well but no ramping. I didn't care for the ramping chip when I had it on my t baord, basically I had it set to when I pulled 10 BPS it would ramp up to 17 and just be like an automatic as long as I held the trigger down... More to tinker around with in the back yard... Not something I'd actually use on the field