PDA

View Full Version : Help!

High Voltage
04-11-2006, 02:55 PM
Please Some One Help!

How Do You Take The Trigger Roller Pin Out Of The Esp Frame(i Need To Get The Actual Trigger Out.)

Any Help Would Be Much Appreciated!

WhatThaSmurf
04-11-2006, 02:57 PM
The little pin that looks like a star on one side?

vikingshadow
04-11-2006, 03:07 PM
Take the frame off, then take the grips off. Look at the pin and find the side WITHOUT the star shapes on it. Use a nail punch, an awl, a nail, anything skinny enough and tap it out on that side (the star shape should be facing down.) It may be in there good, so hit it pretty firmly.

Make sure to remember WHICH side the star shaped side was on and when you put it back together again, reverse the process by putting the NON star shaped end in first then tapping it in flush.

Team Ramrod
04-11-2006, 03:09 PM
And do it on something with a bit of give, like carpet or something. If you do it with the pin on a table or something hard than it will punch it to the table and stay in place.

WhatThaSmurf
04-11-2006, 03:10 PM
Make sure to remember WHICH side the star shaped side was on and when you put it back together again, reverse the process by putting the NON star shaped end in first then tapping it in flush.

Meaning put it back in like it was before. Just making sure "reverse" doesn't mess you up.

High Voltage
04-11-2006, 03:22 PM
i dont think this is working... i dont see a star shaped i just see two things that look like washers it looks like there is a rod(the pin) and the trigger with two little silver loops on each side of the trigger

Team Ramrod
04-11-2006, 03:30 PM
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/2237/beat2pb.png

the star is usually on the left side so you want to beat the right side on some carpet so the pin comes out. dont be afraid to hammer it, the first time its really tight.

WhatThaSmurf
04-11-2006, 03:30 PM
The pin is just to the left of the switch, right above the trigger. If you don't see it now, what ESP do you have?

You beat me TR

High Voltage
04-11-2006, 03:55 PM
well i took a nail and hammer and started beating it at first, il try again, but the first time it seemed like nothing happened.

Hob Hayward
04-11-2006, 05:07 PM
You need a nail or somthing, that'll let you push it out, if you hit it from the side you see the star, it won't come out, just mess up the hole...

SO find the side with the star on the silver pin, flip it over, put a nail on the pin, and hammer it hard, but make sure theres room for it to come out, it can't come out if its on a hard surface.

High Voltage
04-11-2006, 05:19 PM
cool thnks for all the help... it worked... i really need it cuz ive got to ship the trigger tomorow...

ooglieboogliebob
04-12-2006, 07:47 PM
... hmm... actually .. i just used a 2x4 and drilled a inch hole with a spade bit and then knocked it out with a nail and mallet... works better that way IMO .. harder surface to hit on ...