PDA

View Full Version : Regulator too big

madd-doggy
04-10-2006, 05:32 PM
I bought an AIM inline regulator it's too big, I can't get it to screw on. Is something I can do, or should sell it and get another one.cgi.ebay.com/E-PAINTBALL-AIM-inline-Shock-Regulator-BLACK-NEW_W0QQite

Thanks ahead of time

nbishop66
04-18-2006, 06:02 PM
What king of gun do you have? I checked out the AIM site, it looks normal to me. I think you'll need a vertical adaptor, but without knowing what kind of gun you have I can only assume. You need something to accept the threads of the Reg. I have a CheckIt Assault block. Regs screw in just fine. Depending on what kind of spyder you have it probably has a male connector on the stock vertical adaptor that the expansion chamber slid onto, held by 2 allen screws. Does this sound right?

ad0131065
04-18-2006, 06:06 PM
Since he posted in the electra forum, I think he has an electra. If im not mistaken the threads on the electra's v/a are diffrent so you will need a new v/a.

nbishop66
04-18-2006, 07:41 PM
Since he posted in the electra forum, I think he has an electra. If im not mistaken the threads on the electra's v/a are diffrent so you will need a new v/a.

My bad! I've been working 2nd shift all week and not sleeping much. I'm drain bamaged.