PDA

View Full Version : viewloader evolution

pman15
04-10-2006, 08:43 AM
i am going 2 buy a viewloader evolution. but there is one thing i need 2 know b4 i buy it. what is the difference between the one with the y board and the z board. Does any one have the viewloader evolution II electronic with y board or the viewloader evolution II electronic z board. If u know any websites that sell these 2 please tell me b4 i make my decision.

vikingshadow
04-10-2006, 09:16 AM
Y board is the stock board. It has adjustable speed capabilities.

The Z board is the aftermarket drop in board. It isn't adjustable as far as speed goes, but it's faster. Also, it gives an extra spin after detecting a ball which adds some pressure to the stack to allow the loader to feed faster. Kinda makes it a semi force feed hopper. I had the Eggy with the Y board and loaded a Z into it and it made it a much better loader.

*EM1-Master*
04-10-2006, 03:22 PM
:stupid:
Z does what it's supposed to do... Feeds faster

thechubbss12
04-10-2006, 05:17 PM
Action Village sells the Z-board for $20

ooglieboogliebob
04-10-2006, 08:20 PM
eh ... i'd rather buy it from the nation complete with both for way cheaper .. probably can find it used but in good shape for around 50-70 ... if you find a pretty good deal ...

Got my zeggy for 35 .. no problems :p i got a pretty good deal ...

paintballman330
07-23-2006, 01:22 PM
the y board which comes stock feeds 19bps the z board feeds 23bps faster than the halo b

ooglieboogliebob
07-23-2006, 02:21 PM
... old thread bud ...

vikingshadow
07-23-2006, 02:27 PM
...and not entirely correct information, either! Don't believe the numbers given by the company.

You can get 15 bps consistantly with the Y board, MAYBE 17, and 19, possibly 20 with the Z board, consistantly. You can get it to hit those speeds, but not at a steady pace by a long shot...

EliteEagleX
07-23-2006, 11:29 PM
I HATED THE EVOLUTION! It is FAST and stuff but wow, the most easy to break hopper ever! And feeding it is a pain (reloading) I even went as much as to DOWNGRADE to the Revolution until I get more money for my Halo B. I dropped my first Evolution once about 3 feet (it fell out when I had my stock feedneck) and on the first drop it broke.. at the start my revolution had dropped 7 times, twice while running and still works fine. The second time I test shot the hopper and the front clear plastic (Loading lid) snapped!

bamf-hacker
07-24-2006, 05:20 AM
There was some issue with the early shells for the Eggs, but as far as I know those have been repaired. I have dropped my Egg and never got even a crack in the shell. The only issue I have with my Egg is the battery door. It does not like to stay closed :) Nothing a few cable ties or some duct tape cant fix though.