PDA

View Full Version : ~*indoor reball vids*~

SniperX
04-07-2006, 09:27 AM
i have sum indoor reball vids from The Bunker in Flint, Michigan for you all to watch heres a link to there site www.Reball.tv and i come here to play often and actully going back this weekend, Heres the vids all with music, enjoy :D

1 on 1 vid http://media.putfile.com/Chris-at-reball

game vid http://media.putfile.com/The-Bunker

phatphil
04-07-2006, 01:46 PM
Cool, I've always wanted to play Reball.

thechubbss12
04-07-2006, 06:31 PM
Ehhh someone in blue was makeing some bad bad moves.... Also in the first of the video there is a spot were there are two guys in a doritio one of them should have move quickly not just stand there....

Other then thoses things not such a bad vid.... good job whoever took that.

SniperX
04-07-2006, 06:48 PM
yeah i know props to who took it.. they allow any rate of fire and any mode of fire and ramping is allowed and so is bonus balling because sumtimes ppl dont like to call themselves out

ricochet08
04-07-2006, 08:28 PM
man i wanna go reballing :)

leed
04-08-2006, 04:08 PM
That looks like it was fun. But I think it's kind of stupid to have 'registered games' using reballs because it's so easy to cheat. Which is why most of the places that offer reballing are mainly team training centers. Just as well, someone could unintentionally cheat, like if they were to get hit on the shoe, but not realize it, etc etc.. I dunno, I just don't like the idea of reballing for tournies and stuff, but I don't think they're going to do it anytime soon.

The other thing I think is pretty stupid, is they didn't sweep the reballs before your game.

But nice vids! LOL.

SniperX
04-08-2006, 06:18 PM
Just as well, someone could unintentionally cheat, like if they were to get hit on the shoe, but not realize it, etc etc.. I dunno, I just don't like the idea of reballing for tournies and stuff, but I don't think they're going to do it anytime soon.

The other thing I think is pretty stupid, is they didn't sweep the reballs before your game.

But nice vids! LOL.

theres alot of cheating and u cant get hit anywhere with out knowing because reballs actully do hurt worse *prolly cuz everyone is ramping or full auto if they arnt jammin* and the refs are always sweeping the floor*only for small games* and watching games and maybe one ref is putting full attention to the games, but they usully kick everyone off after two games and sweep the floors then get the games going again.

leed
04-09-2006, 12:19 AM
Ah I see.

timmyshoota
04-09-2006, 12:44 PM
The game vid was pretty good I must say.

Hoppy11
04-09-2006, 12:54 PM
The game vid was pretty good I must say.

I agree, both vids were good.

vikingshadow
04-09-2006, 01:54 PM
theres alot of cheating and u cant get hit anywhere with out knowing because reballs actully do hurt worse

Last time I went reballing, cheating was rampant everywhere. Because of that, I was trying to be extra careful NOT to cheat (when the shocker wasn't down, that is!) But I was getting bonused like crap and I was getting really mad about it. I mean, every single game that I got hit, it was like 50 extra balls hitting me from everywhere, and you're right. Those things HURT like hell.....

Well, come to find out, I was getting out earlier than I thought, but I didn't realize it because it was either hitting my hopper, or my pack or the side of my mask and I wasn't feeling it. I was pissing the other players off because of it so they were bonusing the crap outta me. FINALLY, someone mentioned it to me. I felt like crap because I'd been playing on and making everyone mad, but there wasn't anyone reffing and I figured with all the RAMPANT cheating going on, that was the way it was now.

PS, I can see why people only use reball for practice mainly. The place I go to USED to be a good place to go, but the last time I went they didn't sweep the floors, didn't have refs and it was VERY apparant that they had "field" teams that play there all the time. Shoot, I even read on local forums that they run a "tab" for some players, so they're there all the time. With that in mind, they definitely had the "this is MY field so get off" attitude. I'll only use it for practice, if ever I decide to play and go there again. Give me good ol paint any day!