PDA

View Full Version : Pimped Imagine Select... Im Mean This Thing Is Decked Out!!!

High Voltage
04-06-2006, 06:14 PM
I am selling my spyder imagine select.
The gun is red, and all of these parts are the same red to match it, so here it is...

Shocktech superfly bolt
Shocktech LPC
Shocktech Gas thru Grip
Shocktech feedneck
Shocktech trigger (note: this trigger is the best thing on this gun, there is a little bump on the back of the trigger that sits right on the little button, the lightest trigger pull ever on a spyder, in my experience. you can even run your finger up the side and it shoots.. yes its that light.)
Smart Parts Teardrop Barrel

IM PUTTING THIS UP FOR 185$$ OR BEST OFFER, LOWEST IL GO IS 160$$
THIS GUN IS AN SUPERB CONDITION, AND HAS AN EXCELLENT RATE OF FIRE W/O ALOT OF CHOPPING(RARELY CHOPS) ALL THESE PARTS LISTED COME WITH THE GUN AND THEY ARE ALSO IN GREAT CONDITION(GREAT IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT, ALL PARTS ARE ABOUT 6 MONTHS OLD, IF THAT) ALL OF THESE PARTS COST WELL OVER 100$ TOGETHER. THE GUN LOOKS VISUALLY STUNNING, AND IT DOESNT HAVE THAT BLOCKY SPYDER LOOK, IT ALL LOOKS SMOOTH AND MODERN. IF WANTED I AM GIVING A 12 OZ TANK WITH THE GUN FOR AN EXTRA 5 BUCKS.

MESSAGE ME BACK OR PM ME AND WE CAN WORK OUT A DEAL WITH COST AND SHIPPING.. THANKS(P.S.) I WILL BE ABLE TO GET A PIC UP SOON, BUT AT THE MOMENT I DONT HAVE A DIGITAL CAMERA.

TacTownKilla
04-06-2006, 07:12 PM
Host before you post and cap locks is not your friend bro.