PDA

View Full Version : Acs

killerpinecone
04-05-2006, 08:22 PM
How do i get the top cocking bolt out it is acs. It is the new electra and i want to put my new aka tornado valve in. I tried pulling ith channelocks, and vise grips. wont come out, put a drop of LPS and pulled didnt work.

SO PLEASE HELP, THNAKS, BTW PLEASE DONT COMPLAIN ABOUT ME PUTTING OIL ON DELRIN IT DOES NOT SWELL WITH LPS 1, IT IS GREASELESS AND I PUT IT ON THE METAL ONLY, THANKS

Muddytaco
04-05-2006, 08:27 PM
i don't believe the pin come out. You have to take the striker out, the thing the pin is connected to in the lower tube.

go here:

http://www.kingman.com/section/support/videos/videos.html

watch video #5

Dr.No
04-05-2006, 09:18 PM
Your not supposed to put oil on a delrin acs bolt?

EstebanFR
04-06-2006, 12:53 AM
Yes, no need to put oil on ACS. ACS, it self lubrificating. And if u put oil on ACS, oil will go inside your bolt, and your bolt will become bigger on some place and u will have ploblem with it.

So with ACS, no oil.

(sorry for my english, i am french)

++

Dr.No
04-06-2006, 04:14 AM
would have been nice if they had put current instructions in with my gun so i would know that. How much/how long does it take to mess it up?

killerpinecone
04-06-2006, 04:29 AM
i asked if you all please to not complain about the oil, delrin only swells with paintaball/ marker oil, and beside that did not libe the whole thing, i cant even get it off