PDA

View Full Version : ion ideas

Angel69
04-05-2006, 01:37 PM
well within the next 2 weeks i will be purchasing a ion, i dunno what to up it tho....

i have a few idea...

1)storm trooper ion
*white body kit
*evil driver (with white tip) boomy white tip or freak white tip
*blackheart board
*trinity feedneck
*a few others (obviously in white or black pieces)

2) pretty much same thing but all blue

3)reptile ion

*green body kit
*good barrel green tip
*green grips
*and all other ups from first one

i want to hear what u think

other ups i should get

and share all ur ideas with me!!!!:)

thanks!

TacTownKilla
04-05-2006, 01:40 PM
stormtrooper>blue or green

DyNasty9
04-05-2006, 01:48 PM
ya def. go stormtrooper, but dont get the blackheart board, go with virtue, or wait for tadao to come out with theirs

TacTownKilla
04-05-2006, 02:01 PM
Or tboard, You gonna want to get a on off and rail with that also, i wouldent get a driver either, you could pick up a ultralight used off of pbn for same price. you might want to think about a reg before a board also, board is decnet for a stock board(ramping, 17bps, breakbeam eyes) but the reg is pretty bad. Cp makes a nice reg along with the aka sidwinder, some people have had good results with the evolve pi reg also, but i havent used it myself.

druid
04-05-2006, 02:14 PM
and with the TBoard, get the membrane pad right away so you can turn your eyes off

Angel69
04-05-2006, 02:51 PM
http://www.darksidevideo.org/search/cyborg/0/3A5A3EF2-2258-4248-9FE5-765CFF08F81A.htm

that is what inspired me nad is sorta want i want to go for (except ion my cyborg :p ) lol

thats a dye ul (black back dust clear tip) right if im not mistaken?

thatd be the barrel id get

bamf-hacker
04-06-2006, 05:54 AM
I don't have any issues with my Blackheart board. No i don't have instant on, but not really a big deal. Plus the Blackheart has the speaker so you can hear what is happening. That is a feature I love, especially on a bright sunny day when it is hard to see the led.

And Id say go Stormtrooper. I like the White/Black look.

HacKeR