PDA

View Full Version : Electra & Tipmman familly vs Spyder mr2

Alien
04-05-2006, 09:46 AM
hi i would like to know what should i change on the mr2 to be able to fight against the electra and tippman .

DRAGON
04-05-2006, 10:00 AM
I'm thinking the first thing you'll need to do is somehow get all of them to grow arms and legs so they can actually fight each other. Your request is a little vague, can you clarify exactly what you're asking here? -

ooglieboogliebob
04-05-2006, 01:38 PM
^^ ... true .. but btw ... it doesn't matter what marker you carry around to win .. it's how well you play .. though a good marker will help you out a bit ... *but any marker can be good as long as you maintain it .. and will be bad if you don't*

tex
04-05-2006, 02:21 PM
I agree with Bob. Learn how to play better. Then the gun thing wont seem to matter. Not to toot my own horn, but in a game of capture the flag in the woods, I am the only one to have ever made it to the enemies flag and bring it back to my side without firing one shot. Now whatever I buy, everyone else that plays with me buys. No one knows I dont have my EVO anymore. They all think it's the gun but dont take time to learn strategies.

Hob Hayward
04-05-2006, 02:26 PM
Mmm yes, any gun can let you win... I have fond memories of my rental days, boy does it feel good when you sneak up and own a group of people with far better guns than your rental ever could be.

Alien, what you don't know already, is that if you've got an MR2 you've got a great marker. It can easily compete with any tippman or spyder as it is(in fact it is superior to a custom 98 by a large ammount, and equal if not better to an A-5, basically all spyders are the same, so your MR2 is nearly identitcal, other than looks to the electra other than the trigger frame). One of the first upgrades I'd get would be an e-hopper or anew barrel, probably'd get the new barrel. Say a SP 06 progressive (35-40$) great barrel, low cost, your best bet.

NextoN
04-06-2006, 12:20 PM
You recommend the SP 06 progressive everyone else recommends J&J ceramic..hmm

Voodoo27909
04-07-2006, 06:26 AM
...I dont think the 06 progressive will fit into the MR2 shroud. Its got that "Tear drop" shape to it near the back of the barrel...doesnt it?

Kingman-Rep
04-10-2006, 08:49 AM
...I dont think the 06 progressive will fit into the MR2 shroud. Its got that "Tear drop" shape to it near the back of the barrel...doesnt it?
Correct, last time I tried this barrel did not fit.

I'm sure he suggested the barrel because it works great on his Marker.