PDA

View Full Version : Brass Eagle

newkid
04-04-2006, 05:51 PM
a couple of my buddies have brass eagle maurders. they go through O-rings fast. Sometimes even if you have a full tank of co2 it acts like its out. NEVER EVER GET A BRASS EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr.No
04-04-2006, 07:30 PM
some of my friends bought marauders a while back and they are definitly junk. I can tell you if you get a chance to chrono them the guide pin for the spring (plastic) turns to dust around 230 fps. Of course you cant expect much out of a gun you can get brand new for 20$.

NB_Hacker_NB
04-04-2006, 07:37 PM
Umm I thought Brass Eagle went out along time ago? JP but yea who buys 10 dollar markers? What was V/L thinking?

Dr.No
04-04-2006, 07:42 PM
Do they have a speedball team? Man i'd feel sorry for them guys.

TacTownKilla
04-04-2006, 08:46 PM
Yes they have a speedball team, no they dont use brass eagle guns.

thechubbss12
04-05-2006, 03:22 AM
Yea BE allstars use Karnivors =)....

Ive used plenty of BE guns and realy had no issues.... but maybe im just lucky cause its been two years since the last time i used one.

BE will never go out... they just happen to own WGP, JT usa, Viewloader.... so the odds of all three companys hitting the drain is slim.

newkid
04-05-2006, 07:14 AM
r tiad guns junk 2?

TacTownKilla
04-05-2006, 09:26 AM
r tiad guns junk 2?
Do you mean "Are triad guns junk also?"

BallerX
04-05-2006, 09:37 AM
Do you mean "Are triad guns junk also?"

If so - then yes and no. I've got a buddy that takes care of his, and it shoots fine. I've seen others fall apart in your hand.

Moe
04-05-2006, 12:41 PM
Yea BE allstars use Karnivors =)....
BE will never go out... they just happen to own WGP, JT usa, Viewloader.... so the odds of all three companys hitting the drain is slim.

K2 owns all of those companies. They could very easily rid the world of BE if the line starts to not make money.

colonel_moo
04-05-2006, 12:45 PM
K2 owns all of those companies. They could very easily rid the world of BE if the line starts to not make money.

moe speaks the truth, but they will never stop making money on those pieces of junk because newbs buy them all the time.

ooglieboogliebob
04-05-2006, 01:06 PM
^^... yeah ... partly because they're so damn cheap .... and most newbs are always like .. "why would i wanta get that gun ... this guns the same"

snotrules
04-06-2006, 12:15 AM
When I first got into PB, I got a brass eagle pump gun...i think it was a tigershark, it's still in my basement but i'm too lazy to check. That gun was sweet...all the people I was playing against had semi-auto pirahnas and brass eagles I was almost always the last one standing cuz it was so accurate.

Then the next week it broke and I got a spyder!!!

vwjimmy
04-06-2006, 05:38 AM
a friend gave us a BE Raider.....the plastic one with the composite fiber barrel.....actually had a tough time getting it under 280fps......we have fired it alot on co2 without problem.....its actually quite accurate too.....they may not be very good guns but this one is in my trunk when i go to the field.....if i needed it i feel like it would serve me well......