PDA

View Full Version : Which is a better buy

Alex228
04-02-2006, 02:35 PM
Guys I have two marker available to me, i might even buy them both. But I want to know wich one of them is a better deal.

First runner is a used but in excellent shape inside and out 04 Prostock cocker with the following ups and it would be $175
-CCM Ram
-Adjustble LPR(very low pressure)
-Stock 3-way
-Longer lasting pneumatic hose(red)
-Orange Hardliner Bolt(28 grams=lightest bolt on the market)
-Function On/Off(Black)
-Red Proto Barrel
-Trigger Job(very light and snappy, smooth acting)
-Eye holes drilled (EBLADE READY) The drilling was done professionally by a certified WGP tech

*Included comes the stock barrel + another 2 piece barrel which i cant remember the name of.

OR

Another butbrand new 04 Prostock cocker
and seller would include a Javelin barrel which would be $145

Which do you think is the better deal?

Team Ramrod
04-02-2006, 02:37 PM
Why is this a question? if thier both the same condition than the first one for sure. all thoes aftermarket parts for 30 bucks more, heck yes.

Alex228
04-02-2006, 03:14 PM
Well i dont know if you notice but alot of it is fluff. For example it has a stock 3 way, there was not need to put that but it adds to the list you know? stronger pneumatics... ok thats 2 dollars. Adjustable LPR, i think all 04 prostock are adjustable.

Team Ramrod
04-02-2006, 03:17 PM
yeah, but the bolt, on/off, ram, eblade ready and barrel all make it worth the extra 30 bucks. All the other is fluff, the lpr is adjustable, so is the trigger ( i have one up in my room)

I still think the other ups deff warrent the extra 30 bones.

Alex228
04-02-2006, 03:49 PM
alright, thanks for your input :)

ooglieboogliebob
04-02-2006, 07:09 PM
hah yeah .. i havta agree .. the first one is probably the better deal ....