PDA

View Full Version : SystemX help

NB_Hacker_NB
04-01-2006, 09:30 PM
The threads on my ASA,(a SystemX10),aren't far enought for my tank,(a 72/300) to fit fully into, thus the front of the tank,(the nipple where air comes through),is pushed too far into the ASA, causing the air to block and not be able to come all the way into the macro and reg. So now, I have to let the tank come out a little so air can come through into the macro fitting.Then it spurts through the back of the ASA because i'm guessing it can't find it's damn way to the macro.Man I am so frustrated. Also, this tank, for some reason, is very hard to put on. It must be screwed in alot more, I don't know if its because of the X or what, but i'm going to definetly need another ASA. (I traded it for a feedneck that didnt fit to someone I will not name). If anyone has any suggestions, they are very welcome to posting them lol.
(I posted this here,also, because it has more traffic, and the need to get this thing fixed!

Dharma punk
04-01-2006, 09:46 PM
CP on/offs are good. I have a Smarts parts on/off on my mag that I like. What kind of ASA are you using?

NB_Hacker_NB
04-01-2006, 11:23 PM
The threads on my ASA,(a SystemX10)

Help??