PDA

View Full Version : Trigger Frame

SupermanDan
03-31-2006, 10:53 PM
What should i get for my MR1: The ESP Rocking trigger frame, or The ESP ipi 3.0 frame? i don't want to put too much strain on my gun(i can't find any good bolts that will fit it), but i want to be able to fire fast enough to keep up with my speedballer friends. Also, how fast does the 3.0 frame fire? i can't find any stats for it anywhere, all the kingman site says is "Adjustable Rate Of Fire".

romntictragedy
04-01-2006, 07:40 AM
dont get the rocking frame its uncomfortable IMO and as well as many others at least make sure u fire one and test it out before doign it to make sure its comfortable for you before dropping the cahs on one i belive the the ipi frame 13 bps but i could b wrong never used one id recomend a mako storm frame if u can find one they r light and very comfortable and have alot of options already on them

ad0131065
04-01-2006, 07:58 AM
Im not sure it the IPI, ESP and CAMD frames will fit the MR1's, i would try testing a friend or someones before you buy one.

SupermanDan
04-01-2006, 10:45 AM
i think the bolt holes will fit it, but i'm gonna need to find a bottomline adapter to run my stock drop forward. i'll see if my friend's Pilot frame will fit.

divvichild
04-09-2006, 12:47 PM
I wouldnt go with the ipi, i would go with a CAMD v2. But thats just my opinion.

lilc
04-11-2006, 09:45 PM
What should i get for my MR1: The ESP Rocking trigger frame, or The ESP ipi 3.0 frame? i don't want to put too much strain on my gun(i can't find any good bolts that will fit it), but i want to be able to fire fast enough to keep up with my speedballer friends. Also, how fast does the 3.0 frame fire? i can't find any stats for it anywhere, all the kingman site says is "Adjustable Rate Of Fire".

ESP is serviceable, affordable, and functional -- greatr hop-up for the MR1. Mine paired nicely with a Halo Backman TSA. No problems on full auto or fast semi with my upgraded blade trigger and light switch.