PDA

View Full Version : Need help

NB_Hacker_NB
03-31-2006, 12:39 PM
Yesterday, there was a huge fire that caused major damage to a ridge close to my home. It wiped out communication towers, phone lines, computer LAN lines,many homes, and much forestry. If you would like to help donate money to help clean it up, PM me and ill give you my paypal so I can donate it.My next three checks are going towards it. Note: The name of the ridge is Taylor's Ridge if you'd like to look it up.

03TiburonGT
03-31-2006, 01:24 PM
I wish I could donate money but im really strapped for cash right now. I will send my thoughts and prayers though, and you can't put a price on those.

NB_Hacker_NB
03-31-2006, 01:27 PM
Amen. I dont care how much it is. If you can donate even a dollar will help. My next two checks should be around 400 combined, though I do have a 78 dollar electric bill but that leaves a good bit. Thanks, Tib

NB_Hacker_NB
03-31-2006, 08:14 PM
Update: It's been raining in Summerville where the fire occured. It rained hard enough to push all of the ash from the fire, down to the roads and over the ridge. They now need more equipment than before. Please if you can help everything is appreciated.