PDA

View Full Version : Should i Get one?

SupermanDan
03-31-2006, 01:30 PM
I have an MR1, and i was wondering what i should do: Get an electronic trigger frame, or get an MR2. after reading the R.O.F thread, i'm sort of leaning towards the trigger frame, because i can shoot semi auto pretty fast, but not fast enough to justify getting a frame that shoots up to 25 bps. also, price comes into factor(i can get a rocking trigger frame for 20 bux less than the MR2). i need your guys' opinion on the matter

NB_Hacker_NB
03-31-2006, 02:19 PM
Keep your MR1 and get a new frame:cool: .

NextoN
04-01-2006, 02:14 AM
Remember the MR2 only shoots 13bps in fullauto.. not 25

nitrobassboats
04-03-2006, 02:49 PM
I have an MR1, and i was wondering what i should do: Get an electronic trigger frame, or get an MR2. after reading the R.O.F thread, i'm sort of leaning towards the trigger frame, because i can shoot semi auto pretty fast, but not fast enough to justify getting a frame that shoots up to 25 bps. also, price comes into factor(i can get a rocking trigger frame for 20 bux less than the MR2). i need your guys' opinion on the matter
just a thought ,
i have a rocking trigger on my imagine, and it definetly will not fit on my MR2
the frame on the mr2 is flat square not round like the imagines stock esp frame
or the rocking trigger,i dont know what the MR1 trigger frame is like but if its square i dont think the RT will fit on it.
I think there is a new RT out for the MR2 but im not sure .
Let me know what you find
thanks
nitro

SupermanDan
04-03-2006, 02:58 PM
you mean where the frame meets the body of the gun?on my MR1, it's curved like a regular spyder frame. the MR2 has its own unique frame, i think, so that might explain it. i know my friend's stock rodeo frame will fit it, so i would guess any aftermarket frame would, too.

Mach1
04-04-2006, 02:52 PM
IMO just upgrade your MR1

Chapman88
04-12-2006, 04:06 PM
Hey i jsut ordered a mr2, is there any truth to the breaking in satge and what problems beside teh detent should i watch out for?

lilc
04-13-2006, 01:44 PM
IMO just upgrade your MR1

Seconded. Just upgrade your MR1. I got a nice, simple ESP electronic frame with charger for $50 on eBay. I had enough left over (compared to the purchase price of the MR2 - price of the MR1 and the trigger frame) to upgrade my internals, my trigger, and my trigger switch...

http://www.pbase.com/chrisbynum/image/58056644.jpg

* Spyder ESP electronic frame
* Alamo City Paintball ringless Delrin bolt
* Alamo City Paintball ringless composite Delrin/steel striker (lightened)
* Fireball Mountain Delrin double trigger
* Scenario Dreams 25g light trigger switch

NextoN
04-15-2006, 05:21 AM
Your MR1 upgrades are very good. Very accurate but it that barrel accurate? It sure doesnt look like it..