PDA

View Full Version : Accessories

Slammed0
03-30-2006, 05:05 PM
What kind of cool accessories do they have for the Pilot? I have found a few. I bought an electronic hopper but it seems kinda cheesy compared to some I have seen lol. Its just clear with a spiral arm. Only cost me $30.

Anyways, what kind of things do you guys recommend for upgrade? Barrels? Better tanks? etc etc. I am trying to get into the sport and so far love it and my gun. :D

NB_Hacker_NB
03-30-2006, 05:25 PM
12" to 14" J&J Ceramic or CP Classic barrel. CP or Bob Long regulator. ACS Bolt. HPA. New feedneck. Welcome to KUSA, the home of rednecks and scalliwags lol.

nbishop66
03-30-2006, 06:07 PM
Follow my link and check my stuff.
http://spyderpaintball.hopto.org/MyPilot.asp

ad0131065
03-30-2006, 06:43 PM
If you bought the Quantum electronic hopper, return it and get your $ back. I wouldn't pay a dollar for it, thats how bad it is(most people feel the same way about it).

Use that $ to buy a used, x-boarded revvy( Viewloader Revolution ).

Spinal
03-30-2006, 07:14 PM
hopper
barrel kit
stickies
feedneck
spring kit
new striker on the way along with reg
NDZ valve pin too.

mv540
03-30-2006, 07:34 PM
Follow my link and check my stuff.
http://spyderpaintball.hopto.org/MyPilot.asp

link dosenīt work for me:confused:

nbishop66
03-31-2006, 01:59 PM
link dosenīt work for me:confused:

I don't know why sorry. But pretty much everything they have been saying. I like the egg for the hopper.

Slammed0
03-31-2006, 05:45 PM
If you bought the Quantum electronic hopper, return it and get your $ back. I wouldn't pay a dollar for it, thats how bad it is(most people feel the same way about it).

Use that $ to buy a used, x-boarded revvy( Viewloader Revolution ).

LOL! Yep that is the one!! I guess I didn't know any better. But I did notice once the hopper gets about half way through that it can't keep up with the fully auto.

Thanks guys for the suggestions. I will keep them all in mind.

nbishop66 your link worked for me. Thanks. Great link.
NB_Hacker_NB you put ACS bolt. I thought our Pilots already had a ACS bolt?