PDA

View Full Version : Need some help

vikingshadow
03-24-2006, 03:51 PM
I stuck my T1 on eBay to try and sell it, but I have a question for you experts in eBaying.

Well, eBay is making me use paypal. I've had a paypal account for awhile, but only to pay for things. If someone pays using paypal, can I withdraw the money and deposit into my regular checking or savings account? I don't want to buy more paintball stuff (except maybe a phantom pump) and I don't eBay that much, so someone please enlighten me!

QAZ123
03-24-2006, 03:56 PM
I think you have to have a business account instead of a personal account but no worries all it will do is ask you if you want to upgrade and just click yes and that's about it. You might already have the business one honestly!

There a ton of phantom's for sale right now it's crazy I think everybody's buying Carter's since Erin's out of the hospital and producing them again.

JB.

vikingshadow
03-24-2006, 04:17 PM
Ok, thanks! I've actually been looking at a Carter...not really sure what i want right now though. Just taking it easy for a while.

QAZ123
03-24-2006, 04:21 PM
If you have any question's feel free to pm me as I've had experience with just about any type of pump.

Also I think in the profile on your paypal account there should be a link to "add a bank" and I think that's how you set it up to transfer the fund's from your paypal account into your bank.

JB.

shunut
03-24-2006, 04:53 PM
If your paypal account is already linked to your bank account you can transfer the money you receive from your sale to your account for free. The only reason you will have to upgrade your account is if the person who pays you does so with a credit card, if you aren't setup to receive credit card payments already.

timmyshoota
03-24-2006, 08:50 PM
I'm using eBay to sell my Timmy right now and I don't have to use PayPal. I had MO selected as my only method of payment. I didn't want to lose more money to the fee, since I'm gonna lose money to the closing cost.

vikingshadow
03-25-2006, 05:29 AM
Well, that's what I was thinking, but it said "Because of something, you have to use PayPal." I'll try to go in and add a bank today...

colonel_moo
03-25-2006, 07:10 AM
im pretty sure you can have them send you a check too.

Recon by Fire
03-25-2006, 07:39 PM
It doesn't matter if you have a Personal or Premier account, you can transfer the money to your account or have a check sent to your home.

*EM1-Master*
03-25-2006, 08:05 PM
:stupid:

vikingshadow
03-26-2006, 05:06 AM
Excellent! Thanks guys!

durrell
03-26-2006, 06:40 AM
And you can only withdraw 500 dollars a month with a free account, and I'm pretty sure there's a spending limit..not positive though.

Recon by Fire
03-26-2006, 05:47 PM
Just don't keep large amounts of money in PayPal, their investigation department is clueless! I had almost $10K in transactions in my account and they froze it because there was no shipping information found. Even after telling them there was no shipping because the customer was buying information which was provided via email, they still locked my account and that of my buyer for a few weeks! Idiots cost me a customer in the end for their incompetency.

vikingshadow
03-26-2006, 06:12 PM
10K????? Wow, I can't imagine that much business with paypal!

Hopefully, it'll be no more than 400.00, but I'd rather have that sitting where I can actually use it, and since I don't ebay that much, the best place would be my savings account.

Recon by Fire
03-27-2006, 07:07 PM
No problem, 3-5 day free transfer to your account after you receive payment :)