PDA

View Full Version : KUSA poketourny omfg

claustrophobia9
03-24-2006, 11:46 AM
well i found (legal) ways to have a pokemon tourny... heres the website, http://www.tvsian.com/netbattle/index.htm its legal and its alot easier than the "setup" i was running earlier, plus no need to fight train your guys, its all strategy, if you want in pm me, if my box is full wait until i get on aim, claustrophobia9 if you dont know how to find it in the site already.

03TiburonGT
03-24-2006, 01:37 PM
How does it work? I may have some free time to kill...

claustrophobia9
03-24-2006, 07:33 PM
download it, install it, then go make a team, the button next to the pull down menu that says "switch is how you get pokemon" click expert to modify stats, select moves, etc. the versus mode needs to have certain ports open on the firewall, which is the most difficult part, look at your router and go to the company's website to find out how. you may need a password... the rest if just a click and learn thing. then you save your file, click, done and then click battle online, and select a server to challenge people in. ill have a pass protect server running off of www.goatbat.com, (long story on the name, my dad bought "batgoat.com" as well, but needed another one so he inverted it. batgoat is an acronym for "because all the good ones are taken"),(it doesnt have anything to view, its just a server in my basement) ill post the password here soon

03TiburonGT
03-25-2006, 07:30 AM
K i have a team, having trouble battling, im losing every battle.

claustrophobia9
03-25-2006, 12:46 PM
server is running, go to advanced, type in goatbat.com and connect. 42 slots open until it starts filling too much, please dont give out the server, im going to pass protect it soon, use the kusa name or your real name and pm me to make sure i know so i dont accidently ban you, im trying to keep it a close knit room, so names = good.