PDA

View Full Version : 2 on 2 strategies opinion's for this weekend!

QAZ123
03-24-2006, 06:51 AM
Got a 2 on 2 pump tournament this weekend and never played that format. There's not much room for error and was curious as to if anybody has played any 2 on 2's before.

I'm thinking run parallel for the most part and play it one person on a side a other running center. Concentrate on an angle while one is holding both down the other is getting that angle for an elimination.

That's gonna be hard though due to it being pump and pump tourney's everybody moves so quickly and so often but we'll see.

Just curious on input.
JB.

TheRedBarron
03-24-2006, 08:51 AM
I have never played 2 on 2 trnys. But I do know when my team gets down to 2 on 2 we try to stay about the same distance up field as each other, and cross up, you watch your buddies back he watches yours, when moving you will want to look downfield at your mirror briefly and make sure your buddy knows you are moving, you would then stay focused on the guy you had crossed up to (your buddies mirror) while your buddy takes care of yours.

Not sure how easy that is to understand because I know what i am trying to say so im not sure if you can decipher it. :p

TacTownKilla
05-05-2006, 10:09 PM
If its 2v2 the other team will probably want to make you gun battle them 1v1. Try to make it a 2v1 situation by focusing on one guy and just kinda keeping the other guy at bay. I would tell ya to lay down some paint but i guess thats kinda hard at a pump tournament.