PDA

View Full Version : Elbow pads

adrianm1188
03-22-2006, 09:32 PM
Im in the search of some good elbow pads that cover the forearm area.

Ive heard good things about
Jt Skinz,
the new Protos,
empire(eh...heard they stick to ground),
and the Angel ones.

Help me decide which one to get and a right size for me if you have experience with any of them.

im 187lbs, 6'2 nice build. if it helps.

QAZ123
03-23-2006, 05:04 AM
I've had a pair or Redz for over a year and there still in great condition.

JB.

druid
03-23-2006, 11:14 AM
adrian....Yer almost as big as me...I'm 6'0" and 250. My arms are larger (although, not as big as fred :D)...

I have Reds elbows and they ae awesome. The size Large fit me a lil snuggly but not too tight to cut off circulation.

Santy
03-23-2006, 04:02 PM
i have the ventz elbow pads. i love em. i play snake and have to superman alot and they don;t move at all. I'm smaller than you and the L/XL are a little big so they should fit you well. they're stretchy at the cuffs.

vikingshadow
03-24-2006, 04:58 AM
I use Redz and they are perfect. Takes a bit to break them in, but they work great!

As far as size goes, what they ^^^^ said!

adrianm1188
04-02-2006, 05:43 PM
I just bought the 05 Proto elbow/forearm pads and they're really nice. It feels like a second skin.

But i dont know if i got the right size, i bought Large. Are the pads soposed to go over your wrist or behind them?

When i place the pads so my elbows are aligned with the elbow pad, my wrist are exposed. Is this normal? or should i go with the XL... do they cary in lengths or tightness?

thanks