PDA

View Full Version : Pump Guns...

spyderimagine01
03-22-2006, 05:36 PM
Im seriously thinking about getting into pump games, but I have no clue on what kind of gun to buy. I guess i could buy a cocker and switch to pump. But if anyone has any suggestions on some good pumps, lemme know please

druid
03-22-2006, 07:41 PM
cheapest to start with would be a Maverick or Traccer off Ebay or off various sales threads on the different forums...normally run between $40 and $60
Then Pump Cockers from $160 and up.
Next would be the Phantom. Very nice with a pricetag of around $230
I won't even get into the custom jobbies.....

Pick yer poison but just to let you know, Mavericks and Traccers aren't made anymore and parts are difficult to find.
Yer best bet would be the Phantom IMO....currently made and plenty of parts/ups to be had.

QAZ123
03-23-2006, 05:06 AM
Phantom or Sniper2(cocker with pump kit) and it's just going to boil down to your preferance really as they are a lot different feel to each.

I thought I would never steer away from a phantom but I used a sniper 2 with a hopper setup in my last tournament and I think it's what I'm sticking with.... for a while.

JB.

The Magician
03-23-2006, 07:25 AM
I use a Sniper 2 with a hopper and 12oz tank and i love the setup. I'm switching to a 50rd hopper and a 3.5oz tank soon though.

TM

FullMetal
03-23-2006, 08:20 AM
I have a Trracer that I'm selling soon if you interested.