PDA

View Full Version : Spyder mr2 and apex

Alien
03-22-2006, 12:12 PM
Hi. i want to know how the apex works . i have heard about 8 mode like left curve , right curve etc.. is it really good when ur in a fight against a spyder electra acs or tippman a5 . how should i buy another type of barrels against those paintball . explain me mroe those mode .

marvin-martian
03-22-2006, 12:20 PM
bassicly you turn the barrel to the notch you want. it sounds really impracticle and a bad idea. i think most people here would advise against getting it. honestly, i have never used one, but it doesnt look like its a good idea.

NB_Hacker_NB
03-22-2006, 12:30 PM
I wouldnt get it. If you want to hit a target get a good barrel and learn how to aim.

druid
03-22-2006, 01:08 PM
the apex has to be manipulated while under fire. Instead of fooling around with your barrel's muzzle, practice to get better and just play the game

Hob Hayward
03-22-2006, 05:30 PM
LoL, it does really do what it says if thats what your wondering. Its a great accurate barrel aswell, and maybe it would be bad to fiddle with it constantly in game, but we're forgetting that if you never bother to fiddle with it, you've still got yourself a flatline... Besides if theres like on guy left, you can hookshot around a tree to get him. I'm all for getting one, however, I've never used one myself, It like most things probably becomes second naturea after long use.

ooglieboogliebob
03-23-2006, 05:01 PM
eh .. i wouldn't want to fiddle with it that much .. besides that doesn't improve any technique ... and most likely not legal on the airball fields ... i'd just rely on my accuracy