PDA

View Full Version : hush bolt

sniper81
07-18-2011, 11:15 AM
i have a new spyder xtra and was wondering is the hushbolt worth getting,the stock bolt is a delrin bolt,aslo is there anywhere i can get a single trigger frame or just a single trigger to put on it

TheDarkShadow
07-18-2011, 12:22 PM
the hush bolt is a bit expensive unless you're a trying to upgrade it to the max. you can buy single trigger frames but they can be difficult to find sometimes. I dont believe that they make single triggers for the new frames though. you could cut it down using a hack saw and sand paper

rayray88
07-18-2011, 03:44 PM
You can find metal Bob Long single trigger frames brand new on eBay. I don't think they come with internals though. If you browse the forums enough someone will have one that you're looking for. I have bnib composite single trigger frames but I'm going on a trip tomorrow and won't be back at my house to ship anything until august 10th.

sniper81
07-18-2011, 05:37 PM
does the hush bolt quiet the gun or not

TheDarkShadow
07-18-2011, 06:27 PM
i dont have any personal experience with it but ive heard that it doesnt quiet the marker down that much

Lawpass
07-19-2011, 04:09 AM
The hush bolt really isn't worth it. I've got one and its not going to do much of anything with the xtra. The sound changes but its not quieter.