PDA

View Full Version : Valve

killerpinecone
03-21-2006, 06:40 PM
Which valve should I get for a 2K5 electra acs?

shunut
03-21-2006, 07:52 PM
Maddman hands down, don't even wait for other responses order it now.

FredPo
03-21-2006, 08:18 PM
yeah madman, but don't order from them, find one used and buy a few rebuild kits for later on. Maddman is a terrible organization and I'm not even sure if they are still in biz, but they do make a nice valve though :)

Fred

shunut
03-22-2006, 04:54 AM
yeah madman, but don't order from them, find one used and buy a few rebuild kits for later on. Maddman is a terrible organization and I'm not even sure if they are still in biz, but they do make a nice valve though :)

Fred

They WERE a horrible organization, past tense. The people who ran it here in Phoenix sold the name and all the equipment to somebody in Missouri. So they have new management/ownership and from what I've been hearing they are doing a pretty decent job. They are even going to expand their company and start doing Anno soon.

Eaglelox
03-22-2006, 06:41 AM
rocket valves are nice. i have set up about 15 of them with Nightstrikers. I must say they are a pain in the but. always different settings in different markers. the only reason I get these markers to tune is the owners cant get them dialed in. if you are mechanical and like tinkering go for it. I prefer the AKA, but it is spendy

druid
03-22-2006, 01:21 PM
Rocket valve, dialed in, got me 200 psi @279 fps...but it was a pain to set up. If you know what yer doing, get it.

Prospekt
05-12-2006, 03:16 PM
What? Craig's not an asshat, he's my uncle!

(lol joking, but he was quite nice to me when I emailed him about shipping info. My valve came in two weeks. )