PDA

View Full Version : HOT for teacher!!!!!!!!

DRAGON
03-21-2006, 02:26 PM
Man, I read about this last year and couldn't beleive that this hawt! babe actually threw everything away for some little under aged kid. She was married as well.......noticed I said was. She was having an affair with one of her students and even did things with this kid in the back of a SUV while his best bud was driving them around. :dodgy: The kid told his parents(duh) and the cops set her up for a sting last year and she was finally arested and charged. She's dyed blonde but certainly fits the criteria of blonde joke material for going out on a limb as she did. Check out the pic of her straddling the Harley :eek:

http://articles.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20060321121609990028

Oh, wow, man, I said
Wait a second, man
What do you think the teacher's gonna look like this year?
**** man!

Uh!
Oh yeah!

T-T-teacher stop that screamin'
Teacher don't you see?
Don't wanna be no uptown fool
Maybe I should go to hell
But I am doing well
Teacher needs to see me after school

I think of all the education that I've missed
But then my homework was never quite like this!

Ow! Got it bad,
Got it bad,
Got it bad,
I'm hot for teacher!
I've got it bad, so bad
I'm hot for teacher!

Hey, I heard you missed us
We're back! (Hey!)
I brought my pencil
Give me something to write on, man!
Whoa

Uh!

Ooo-oo-ooo

I heard about your lessons
but lessons are so cold
I didn't know about this school
Little girl from Cherry Lawn
How can you be so bold?
How did you know that golden rule?

I think of all the education that I've missed
But then my homework was never quite like this!

Whoa! Got it bad,
Got it bad,
Got it bad,
I'm hot for teacher!
I've got it bad, so bad
I'm hot for teacher!

Whoa!

Oh man, I think the clock is slow
(What are you doin' this weekend?) I don't feel tardy
Class dismissed!
Ooh-yeah!

I've got it bad,
Got it bad,
Got it bad,
I'm hot for teacher!

Whoa!
Oh! Ooh, yes I'm hot
Wow!

Oh my God!
Woo!

bigred76
03-21-2006, 02:30 PM
For those that don't know, this is why Drago had so many posts on the old forums....all the ones in FBT.....:smirk:

Drefish99
03-21-2006, 02:31 PM
She really isn't a bad looking teacher. I know if she was my teacher I would have wanted to get a good edumacation.

colonel_moo
03-21-2006, 02:37 PM
really old drago, im disappointed in you!

this was even in a maddox article!

on a similar note, there are some pretty hot teachers in my school too.

DRAGON
03-21-2006, 02:46 PM
really old drago, im disappointed in you!........

Man, I read about this last year..........

Well no duh :rolleyes: How old is the verdict....today? I'm disappointed that you're disappointed in me......really I am :smirk:

DexGtr
03-21-2006, 02:46 PM
as i said in the other foru i went to....i will do...

1. Give johnny a high five.

2. Get her to sleep with me to drop the charges.

3. Prosecute once again.

LOL

colonel_moo
03-21-2006, 03:16 PM
Well no duh :rolleyes: How old is the verdict....today? I'm disappointed that you're disappointed in me......really I am :smirk:

well, how do i know that you didnt just add that in after i shot you down!?? HUH!?? :dodgy:

:(

DRAGON
03-21-2006, 03:40 PM
well, how do i know that you didnt just add that in after i shot you down!?? HUH!?? :dodgy:

:(

what you been mokin moo? i'm thinkin you need to drink some milk and chill like a good lil moo :D

marvin-martian
03-21-2006, 03:42 PM
she looks fat and skanky. and what kind of woman sleeps with a kid?

claustrophobia9
03-21-2006, 04:06 PM
i agree with marv... she looks like a hoochie trailer girl

big_daddy_d
03-22-2006, 12:22 PM
Charges were dropped, for her bangin an underaged student she got 3 years of house arrest. Mainly due to the fact that her lawyer pleaded with the judge in the original case that if she was sent to jail she would be the target of all the butch female inmates because of her looks... Freakin child molester.

NB_Hacker_NB
03-22-2006, 12:58 PM
She's fat...:-( Her face looks fake on that bike....

SparkyGT
03-22-2006, 04:03 PM
seen some pics of her when she was modelling, pretty hot then, Jeez its not like she grabbed the student and he couldnt get away, shoulda been charged, if it was a male teacher and a female student, what woulda happened then...

Moe
03-22-2006, 04:09 PM
she's fat??? welcome to the real world. all girls arent size double 0. I think she is somewhat good looking, but would agree that she looks a bit trashy...but i guess thats what you get with a child molestor.

claustrophobia9
03-22-2006, 05:24 PM
she's fat??? welcome to the real world. all girls arent size double 0. I think she is somewhat good looking, but would agree that she looks a bit trashy...but i guess thats what you get with a child molestor.
i like that picture of her in the scroller where she looks insane... thats a good one, ill put it in here in a sec...

http://cdn.news.aol.com/aolnews_photos/01/07/20060321164809990021 look her in the eyes and tell her shes not crazy

marvin-martian
03-22-2006, 05:28 PM
look at her gut/midsection of the pic where shes on the bike. thats not model material. of course "real" girls arent a size 0, but if youre going to pose in a swimsuit on a motorcycle, you should be a little thinner. im wasnt saying shes fat, but shes a lttle big to of had a modeling career.

vikingshadow
03-22-2006, 05:32 PM
Her latest (heard it this morning...)

"God has given me a chance to start over." She's going to night school to start a new career in journalism.

One of the interviewers asked, "So you're going to be one of us?"

The EX teacher laughed and said, "You bet!" You could almost hear in the journalists voice, "Oh, crap. That's just what we need. Another sexual pervert who's going to slant the news in her favor..."

I also agree with the sentiment above (whoever said it). Wonder what the courts would have done if it'd been a man...

durrell
03-22-2006, 05:53 PM
Why would he tell the cops if he was tappin that..? WTFm8?

Baller-59
03-22-2006, 06:09 PM
Why would he tell the cops if he was tappin that..? WTFm8?
Did you watch the episode of Mind of Mencia where they gave the boy a Dee Dee Dee award for banging her and telling on her. When he left the stage Carlos said, "Your mother must be proud." The assistant with CP(cerebral palsy) added on, "But your dad thinks you're a *insert name for cat here(starts with a P)*!!

obviously it wasn't really him.

claustrophobia9
03-22-2006, 06:14 PM
Her latest (heard it this morning...)

"God has given me a chance to start over." She's going to night school to start a new career in journalism.

One of the interviewers asked, "So you're going to be one of us?"

The EX teacher laughed and said, "You bet!" You could almost hear in the journalists voice, "Oh, crap. That's just what we need. Another sexual pervert who's going to slant the news in her favor..."

I also agree with the sentiment above (whoever said it). Wonder what the courts would have done if it'd been a man... i was watching on the news yesterday and they said she was going to have to be in therapy for life... like a loony bin. btw whats with female teachers going for kids... its a trend lately... sorta like those 3 crazy baby thefts that were all at the same time (including the one where the lady cut the pregnant lady open to get it... wtf) i wonder if women have this wierd sense where if they do act crazy like 5 others do the same thing, just to make it LESS crazy.

she probibly wont be able to dig into any corporate execs. in interviews. imagine that conversation
her: "ive been hearing remours that you've been withdrawing money from corporate accounts at very large rates"
corporate person: "alteast i dont sleep with kids"
- what do you say to that?

thechubbss12
03-22-2006, 06:59 PM
I dunno but that was one very fortunate 14 year old boy. I dont know about you guys but you all probibly never got laid before the age of 15 so think. In worldly views hes started his sex career off much earlyer then the average secular male...... Also he started it off with a bang (literatly) and going for the gold... shes a model how many people even get a chance to date models....

Well im done.

Hob Hayward
03-22-2006, 07:59 PM
Well, shes an ugly model...