PDA

View Full Version : 12 Days of Holiday Giveaways Sponsor?

SundragonPPS
12-15-2010, 08:51 PM
:snowman: :santa: :present: Seasons Greetings All! :stocking: :reindeer: :candycane:

Didn't know exactly where to put this so put it in this section where the master thread is. Mods please move if needed, thanks

Was just wondering if the parties to be would like to spice up the already spicy 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways for these forums? If so SPPS would be honored to sponsor some additional items to your existing list of awesome gratuities. If so I would like to offer some SPPS signature items:

2 SnapdragonMR Magno-triggers
2 Snapdragon Magno-triggers
2 Spli-switch Kits
2 SPPS Hydra Lube Synthetic Paintball Oil

and to top that off:

2 Spyder Tadao Circuit Boards

I'll even throw in a stack of SPPS Paintball Nasty Stickers to send out with the packages as well.

All this in appreciation for our 6+ year association with Kingman Group and a hardy thanks to the Spyder community that has aided us in making that 6 years possible.

If this sounds satisfactory, please let me know if I should send these items to Kingman or kindly supply me with a place that they may be distributed from.

Everyone please have a peaceful and safe Christmas and New Year! :waytogo:

TheDarkShadow
12-16-2010, 03:24 AM
SPPS, you guys are awesome

MYNEWMR2
12-16-2010, 04:47 AM
That sounds pretty darn good to me!! I really need a new trigger for my MR2! Thanks SPPS!!

And if Shunut doesn't want to do that, I know a place that would be very appreciative of those donations! ;)

SPPS, think ya could hook me up with one of those MR triggers? ;)

SPPS, think ya could hook me up with one of those MR triggers? ;)

Tht would be AMAZING!

Merged, please use the edit button - modsquad

TheDarkShadow
12-16-2010, 10:10 AM
i hate to nag man but you need to edit those posts instead of creating new ones. no one should have 4 posts in a row, especially when they are insignificant

MYNEWMR2
12-16-2010, 10:13 AM
No that's a good idea... Ha didn't think about that. Thanks.

Talon
12-16-2010, 12:15 PM
Very cool SPPS !

SundragonPPS
12-16-2010, 08:09 PM
My pleasure all! Enjoy

Joshua shall have all items in a couple of days to distribute amongst you

Lawpass
12-17-2010, 07:03 AM
Nice add!

Hoppy11
12-17-2010, 09:47 AM
The Moderator community really appreciates this SPPS.