PDA

View Full Version : Spyder Opus

isaac g 123
12-06-2010, 03:26 PM
Ok, so I searched the web and found that there were almost little to no reviews about spyder 50. cal guns. So I made this one to help u guys out. So I went to Giant paintball park in alpine CA and I wanted to rent one of the guns to see if they we actually as good as spyder says they are. LOVED IT!!!!!!!!! Speed was its best offer. The tank was heavier than the gun and hopper with my pods combined!!!!! Insainly light I was rushing and surrenduring these guys all day long. It had a good feel, insainly light, and CHEAP!!! I think the only weakness is that beyond 75-95 yards it cant hit jack squat and the trigger was cumbersome. So I would reccomend getting an Opus A which has an aluminum trigger instead of a iron or whatever the heak its made out of or an Advancer, and to get a longer barrel, idk where to get them though. Also a spyder Fasta would be nice too. Overall, GREAT GUN!!! For some of u bginners out there, spyder isnt the only ones with 50. cal guns. Theres a company called GI Milsim that also sell 50. cal stuff.

DFSniper
12-06-2010, 05:20 PM
the A stands for aluminum.

and the lack of range is .50 cals main downside.

isaac g 123
12-06-2010, 06:24 PM
I know. But im mainly a Recball-speedball player so its not a huge deal for me.