PDA

View Full Version : gansta4real feedback

gansta4real
03-20-2006, 12:18 PM
please leave me feedback

thanks

Nader
03-20-2006, 12:19 PM
good buyer, bought my old imagine body, sent payment ASAP. Would deal with again!

evilballa
03-21-2006, 04:52 AM
A+ trader, good comunication, shipped fast would deal with again.

killerpinecone
04-24-2006, 05:04 PM
alright seller

TomFromMyspace
06-07-2006, 11:15 AM
I bought something from him 17 days ago, and he is finally going to ship it off to me tomorrow. He did stay in contact with me throughout the process, and it's not his fault that he is without an easy way to get to the post office, but it did take 17 days to ship, and that was a bit aggravating. He's a great kid, just keep him informed and you'll get what you paid for.

adriann222
06-16-2006, 11:56 AM
Not a great seller. Good items, good description, and great prices but he took over a month to ship my stuff so I honestly won't do business with him again unless it's a killer deal.

SHAME
06-18-2006, 11:12 AM
I bought a CIP Assault block w/ Gauge.Great Assualt block, paid a good price. I paid promptly, but did not receive the assault block till after a month later. He did not keep me informed as to the progress of our transaction, even after numerous PM's. I eventually reached him on AIM, and even then he still stalled by saying "tomorrow", "tomorrow". It eventually took another member of this forum to call his house and talk to his mom. I know he is young, but he has to learn that if you agree to do something follow through with it all the way. Don't sell stuff online if you know you can't get a ride to deliver it. This purchase was the worst online purchase I've had to deal with. Sorry I won't be looking at your threads, or doing another transaction with you again.:thumbdown:

Pure-Evil
07-27-2006, 06:37 PM
I bought a board off him, sent fast and in good packaging! Will do business with again in the future! A+++ Seller Overall good guy!

Ricky2480
08-14-2006, 07:36 AM
Great seller, sent fast A+. Even though Drop is bigger than I thought.