PDA

View Full Version : can som1 help me build a sniper riflle

milton medrano
09-22-2010, 04:32 PM
im need help on making my marker into a sniper rifle i have some progress but i need ideas and it would be helpful too if i dont have to spend a fortune any help thank you:confused: :D

TheDarkShadow
09-22-2010, 05:09 PM
paintball guns arent like rifles so a "sniper rifle" may not necessarily have to do with a longer barrel. most people will say to not go over 16 inches because you arent going to get more accuracy and anything longer would just be a pain. it would probably help to know what you have so far

milton medrano
10-05-2010, 03:07 PM
well i pretty much just cut the top of the stock so far and i got a 20 inch trinity barrel i got the sight rail mount and rail mount on my barrel other than that its all the same ill put up pics off it once i get a camera i wanna know if thrs any bolts that help its power like some with double o rings and i kinda want to make looked like a rifle an or wut other stuff can help my marker prform better i know all markers have the same air pressure i did research about the barrel and how flatline or apex are great cuz the flatspin and a good size but the 20inch barrel kinda suits me

milton medrano
10-05-2010, 03:15 PM
well at least if u have a longer barrel and u put a more airpressure wont it shot farthter than a shorter barrel with more pressure as well and i know the wind is always a facter but dsnt a longer barrel help when u plan to put ur pressure higher and is thr a way i can help my markers inners not get messed up by putting my pressure high a kind or type of o ring and wut is an eye sight and wut does it do for a marker
:confused:

xsvly-fat
10-05-2010, 06:54 PM
No a longer barrel will not let you shoot farther; I think you can buy high pressure internals, and I really have no clue what an eye sight is...

TheDarkShadow
10-05-2010, 07:17 PM
does "eye sight" refer to eyes? eyes are something in electronic guns that "see" the ball and prevent chopping

milton medrano
10-06-2010, 10:31 AM
eyes yeah srry i dont to know much my friends tell me about stuff but thy dont explain vrry well so i dont have a clue wut they talk about when they tell me thr info.... well shd i get a different barrel or stick with the trinity 20 inch tactical one im willing to put alot of working hours on my marker but i dont know wut parts can help me make it better...

milton medrano
10-06-2010, 10:33 AM
well shd i get a different barrel or stick with the trinity 20 inch tactical one im willing to put alot of working hours on my marker but i dont know wut parts can help me make it better

xsvly-fat
10-06-2010, 03:48 PM
Eh, I would hate a barrel that big but if you like it and it shoots good then keep it.

N_Dub_Spyder
10-26-2010, 07:59 PM
20" is huge. I could not imagine...

2005modxtra
10-27-2010, 05:54 AM
what kind of marker do you have? what kind of air are you using? and what upgrades have you done so far besides the barrel and "eye sights"? How much of a budget are you on?

WhatThaSmurf
10-27-2010, 08:06 AM
Personally, after using a 16" barrel for a while, I'd never go over 14" now.

The only way to increase your range legally is to get a barrel designed to put spin on the ball. Only problem with these barrels is that if you don't have it lined up properly it can cause your shots to curve off to the side.

Increasing your pressure would add range, but it would also reach unsafe velocities.

Honestly, a marker is simply not accurate enough at range to be a sniper. At least I don't think it is. But they do look pretty cool when people make them.

2005modxtra
10-27-2010, 08:14 AM
http://www.rap4.com/paintball/store/t68-frostbite-sniper-paintball-gun-kit-marker-not-included
There are some RAP4 designs for scenario players look really sweet.
if you wanted to have longer barrel more than 16'' get rifled barrel and lots of vents to release pressure. Get an i fit or freak kit to size the paint for better accuracy. Up your velocity to comp for the longer barrel and vents but dont exceed the playing limit. Buy some kind of cheap scope and try to sight it in best you can and learn your "drop off" so you can compensate when shooting for the drop off at longer distances.