PDA

View Full Version : Mr1 air leaking

kevinle1601
09-12-2010, 07:11 PM
I just got spyder Mr1. When I connect the air tank into the gun, I hear the air is leaking from the barrel. Anyone knows what's wrong with my gun ? Which parts do I need to check in my gun ? I'm new with paintball. I hope you guys can help me fix my gun.

Thanks

slim and shady
09-12-2010, 07:21 PM
try oiling your marker before you air it up. Put a few drops in the asa. if that doesnt work change your cup seal.

kevinle1601
09-12-2010, 11:53 PM
What is the ASA ? Is it the thing we connect the air tank in the gun ? :confused:
I did put oil on those O-ring, but it's still leaking. :(
Cup seal ? Is it the white part next to the spring ? I've look at it, but I didn't see any wrong with it. ( no scratches, no cracks, or rush ... )

Thanks for your advise.

wiz555
09-13-2010, 07:03 AM
The ASAnis what you connect the tank to, and it has the hose comming out the front to feed air to your marker. Get a wrench and make sure the hose is nice and tight but dont strip it, had an issues similar with my imagaine once after cleaning it, also you could put a light coat of oil on the valve orings.

And if you have new springs in there make sure*IMO* that your bolt still has a natural rest where you can still push it foward a little.

kevinle1601
09-13-2010, 12:26 PM
The ASAnis what you connect the tank to, and it has the hose comming out the front to feed air to your marker. Get a wrench and make sure the hose is nice and tight but dont strip it, had an issues similar with my imagaine once after cleaning it, also you could put a light coat of oil on the valve orings.

And if you have new springs in there make sure*IMO* that your bolt still has a natural rest where you can still push it foward a little.

Yah, I've tighten the hose, but how can it happen when I heard "pshhhhhhhh.... " is coming out the barrel. I think it could be valve or the cup seal.
Another question : Is it right when I put the bigger hole on the valve face in front ? May I put it wrong position ? should I change the o-rings ?

kevinle1601
09-13-2010, 12:35 PM
http://www.sundragonpps.com/catalog/item/3373182/3753029.htm

http://www.sundragonpps.com/catalog/item/3373182/4734853.htm

following the links, they got two different cup seal. Which one will fit in my MR1 ?

http://www.sundragonpps.com/catalog/item/3373182/2940723.htm >>> Is it good for replace valve ?

That's website I've found on google so far.

wiz555
09-13-2010, 12:49 PM
Yah, I've tighten the hose, but how can it happen when I heard "pshhhhhhhh.... " is coming out the barrel. I think it could be valve or the cup seal.
Another question : Is it right when I put the bigger hole on the valve face in front ? May I put it wrong position ? should I change the o-rings ?

If you have taken the valve out it is possible to have put in in backwards, if your not sure take everything out and put thogether your enitre bolt/valve assembaly outside of the marker and figure out which way thing nedd to go based of what looks right and the diagram in your manual.

And if this is a brand spankin new Mr1 your cup seal should be fine, i've had my imagine for 5+ years now and never had to replace the cup seal, and all a aftermarket valve will do is make your marker more efficent/consistant. That valve thou is an awsome valve, all 32 degress stuff is awsome grade, but GL finding one on sale, 32 degrees went out a while ago.

Check all your o-rings and make sure thier not cracked, and i mean ALL your o-rings assosiated with your bolt/valve assembaly. Also check to see if your marker came with a spring guide for you valve if it did and its not there that could be your issues as well.