PDA

View Full Version : shocker or ion???

spyder addict
03-20-2006, 10:29 AM
(i know i have this thread already but idk how to close the other one. if someone could help me do that it would be appreciated.)

could someone give me a pro/con list for the shocker compared to the ion?? i know that the ion is about half the price but thats about it. i heard an ion w/the victory board might come close.thanks for the help.

ShadowX
03-20-2006, 12:39 PM
IMO, The ION will never compete with the Shocker... No matter how much you upgrade it. I own an ION and I have shot a couple Shockers and I have to say that my ION has never competed with any of them. Also, just last weekend I shot a farely well Uped ION (Barrel, Reg, Trigger, QEV, T-board, Lucky Stage 1,2,3) and, it still did not shot as well as the Shockers i shot.

Yea, i suggest saving the extra cash and buying a used Shocker. They can be found for 450-500 used on Pbnation. You might find a stock Shocker for 400.

So, you got my .02...

DyNasty9
03-20-2006, 03:18 PM
deffinatly go with the shocker if you can scrap together 400-500$. ive never shot a fully uped ion but i have shot ions and my shocker shoots so much smoother (and looks better).wayy less kick, hardly any. lighter, way better overall.

spyder addict
03-21-2006, 08:37 AM
thanks. i think i might know someone that can get me a new vision skocker for $650 but i'll definitely check out pbnation.