PDA

View Full Version : spyder store rip-off

mr3
06-23-2010, 09:25 AM
Update:

So this all happened on June 23. On June 28th I received the parts. So they obviously shipped the replacement parts pretty quickly - I'm not sure if that was due to me *****ing at Kingman or UPS processing the claim quickly. In any case I'm happy now - just a bit annoyed I was missing the parts I ordered for the game last weekend. I guess I have to give credit to both Kingman and UPS for handling it promptly. (I didn't get stickers this time around.)

Original post:

So has anyone else had a really bad experience with the spyder store?

I ordered random small parts for $31. When I received the package it was empty except for 5 stickers (no packing slip and no parts). When I called Kingman they insisted they put the parts in the package and that they would not send out new ones. They also said I would have to file a UPS claim (which I just did). In other words the stole $31 from me and now I'm stuck disputing the charge on my credit card. And I still don't have a working gun.

At least UPS has good customer service.

buffblackbird2002
06-23-2010, 09:36 AM
the only thing ive requested from spyder were stickers. got them about three months later. thats the only downfall ive heard or seen.

DFSniper
06-23-2010, 10:40 AM
ordered a jersey years ago from the old site, didnt have any problems.