PDA

View Full Version : GI Milsim .50 caliber electric hopper and All American barrel

brashier7
06-12-2010, 10:25 AM
Electric Hopper ($45 shipped): New...used for one day of play. Looks and works like new.
The GI-A340 Agitation Loading System is designed for all styles of game play including recreational,tournament and police and military Force-on-Force training exercises. The loader is ecomonical with sleek modern styling - a perfect choice for the seasoned veteran that wants a good, reliable working machine, as well as new players looking toupgrade from a traditional gravity fed loader.

Includes:
Spring Loaded flip cap
Breakbeam vision sensors
Low Profile Design
LED power level indicator
Tough ABS blend body and feed neck construction
Sleek modern style and shape

Barrel ($55 Shipped): Brand new...never used. Bought for my Spyder, but did not fit. The G.I. Milsim .50 caliber barrel line brings the convenience of a single thread system with the accurate polish, finish and styling of the most produced and popular barrels. The G.I. Double A 50 barrel sports the patented dual spiral ported front that has made it a classic.

Features

Construction Materials � Machined 6000 Series Aluminum
Length13"
Available Colors � Black, Limited Edition Colors
Threading � MILSIM50
One Or Two Piece � One Piece
Type Of Porting � Dual Spiral Ported
Outside Finish � Matte Finish, Also Available In Gloss
Core Finish � Glass Smooth Finish

$100 shipped for both

Pic: http://s819.photobucket.com/albums/zz115/brashier7/pb%20stuff/?action=view&current=hopperbarrel.jpg