PDA

View Full Version : problem with my spyder E99

firstLYCAN
06-11-2010, 08:44 PM
i bought i Spyder E99 used. when i hook up my co2 tank to it, then pull the hammer back and pull the trigger it shoots only once. then after it shoots it just ticks like its firing. it happens on 3 and 6 round bursts and on auto. what could the problem be. the o-rings r good one was torn but i replaced it.
some one please help out.

slim and shady
06-11-2010, 08:58 PM
im not sure what you mean, the marker recocks itself but doesnt fire anymore. Or does it only fire one shot and not recock. The tick I assume would be your selinoid clicking. Did you try a new battery? is the marker recocking itself or not? are you using Co2 or HPA?

DRAGON
06-12-2010, 01:01 AM
You're either using a regular 9V which is a no-no, the 9.6V is low on power or the board needs a new capacitor -

buffblackbird2002
06-13-2010, 05:54 PM
i have to second dragons idea. but then again i hate electro guns. but thats what hapened to my VS3 before i sold it.

firstLYCAN
06-13-2010, 07:58 PM
it fires once, but it doesn't recock. it is a 9.6v and its a rechargeable, and i had the 9.6v charging all night. when i pull the trigger everything moves great. if the spring in the front is bad will that make it not recock. and yes i'm using co2.

conguero
09-08-2010, 01:08 PM
Doesn't sound like the capacitor. If the capacitor was bad the the marker wouldn't fire even on the 1st trigger pull. Did u try firing with a paintball in the chamber? That would increase the pressure pushing the bolt back. Or maybe try a slightly stiffer spring on the striker bolt. You would have to turn the velocity adjuster down.

Edit. Forgot to ask if it recocks in semi.

oldironmudder
09-08-2010, 04:22 PM
Strip it down. Replace & oil the orings. Clean the bores & re assemble.