PDA

View Full Version : Green EM1 for sale

rustang222
06-08-2010, 08:02 PM
Hey All!

So, I hate to admit it but I want to be honest with everyone... The only reason I joined the forum is to try to sell my Green EM1 :o

I haven't played for a while and I think it's time to liquidate all of the gear. I've posted it on craigslist here locally in MN but would be willing to ship it to someone from the forum here as I know they would probably take great care of it.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/spo/1782524554.html

It's in great shape. Shows normal wear and tear and doesn't have any air leaks that I currently know of. I've never had to replace anything major aside from a few internal o-rings. You can see the ad for details and please let me know if you all think I'm asking way too much or if my price is about right.

**Note that my balls per second numbers are just off the top of my head. I don't know what the actual numbers are but I'd assume I was pretty close.

Let me know if you've got questions I can try to answer. Thanks for looking and thanks in advance for any feedback you might give.

oldironmudder
06-09-2010, 07:35 AM
mmm... EM1.... Would you sell just the gun & barrels?

rustang222
06-09-2010, 07:41 AM
mmm... EM1.... Would you sell just the gun & barrels?

I'm not opposed to it. I know the loader is basically crap and was a huge waste of money. The tank hasn't been tested in a while but it was used last summer.

Let me know if you'd like more info.