PDA

View Full Version : New Vid From Hoppy 56K... no, lol

Hoppy11
12-29-2005, 12:38 PM
Ok so I got bored one night and got out some of the videos from this summer. Started messing around with it and this is what came out.

http://media.putfile.com/Andrew-Matt-Edited_0001

I make acouple passes and then it switches to the owner of the boat for awhile then it come back to me. Should be able to tell just by the skiing, but Matt(the owner) has greenish shorts on and has red and white on the top of his ski and red lettering on the bottom of his ski.

Profanity is used in the music.

OK so yesterday we went up to a ski resort and my dad took this. Got lazy on the editing though. Prolly the worst conditions to snowboard in. The snow was thick, heavy and slow. Plus there was a very strong wind blowing straight up the park and pipe. Also some of the wrost park and pipe riding done by me in a long time.

http://media.putfile.com/Crystal-02-Edit

colonel_moo
12-29-2005, 05:18 PM
wow, you guys are pretty good at that...

ttink
12-29-2005, 05:55 PM
Wow, props. I snow ski, but im sure i could never do that. But is that wut you do all day, just weave between those bouys for hours, or is there other stuff u do out there?

bamf-hacker
12-29-2005, 06:35 PM
Nice... water skiiers amaze me.

Hitting the water is like running into a brick wall..

nice video though.

HacKeR

Hoppy11
12-29-2005, 07:10 PM
Thats guys, water does feel like cement when you fall, but mainly when you wakeboard. In slalom you are going so fast that you just skip, they look really bad but are acually sometime fun, lol. But in wakeboarding you can catch an edge just stop and face plant and that basically does feel like running into a brick wall.

Hoppy11
12-31-2005, 11:15 AM
New vid at top.

SnOoZ
12-31-2005, 11:52 AM
nice....i like the music choice for the waters skiing one lol SNOWBOARDING WOOT WOOT!!!!:D

chubb0rz
12-31-2005, 01:54 PM
lol you fell :p and yes i can laugh b.c you have seen me fall to ;)

Hoppy11
12-31-2005, 01:58 PM
I still have the video saved so don't push me. :p Atleast i was doing something difficult when I fell.