PDA

View Full Version : Electronic frame

luckistrykes
05-06-2010, 09:49 PM
so i'm not new to the game of paintball, but as far as parts, upgrading and all the more indepth aspects i'm lost. i want to be able to shoot full auto and mostly three round burst. my problem starts in two places, lack of knowledge, and budget, so my long winded question is...what is gonna be the best, both budget and quality, frame and hopper, and i understand i may want a new bolt, ACS? or do you think i can probably mod the stock one to prevent chops? thanks in advance for any feedback.

xsvly-fat
05-07-2010, 09:30 AM
For frame I'm pretty sure you can put a 05 Pilot frame on it. It's a good cheap although you probably should get a trigger too.

For a cheap hopper I would probably get a used Halo or Velocity (although they aren't very good on battery life)

I think you can cut the spring on the stock bolt to make it chop less. I'm not 100% sure though.

2005modxtra
10-05-2010, 08:07 AM
You can find electronic frames on ebay for 70 not too bad. I would personally buy a quieter bolt or you can find the anti-chop plastic bolts on ebay for a good price also

druid
10-05-2010, 11:38 AM
Any ESP or CAMD frame will give you the mode options you seek. The Rocking trigger is really pricey.