PDA

View Full Version : bolt for spyder xtra

chippster1984
05-03-2010, 01:24 PM
Hey everyone Im new here and new to spyders I have just recently picked up a older spyder xtra, a older spyder avant e99, and a sydicate misfit that I was told is pretty much like a spyder. The e trigger from the misfit fits on both of my spyders and they all three look very similar. But anyways my question is what are good upgrades for these three guns? the spyders have 14 inch barrels and the misfit is a 16 inch barrel. But all three of the guns have horrible accuracy, is there anything I can do to fix that I have been looking for bolts but I cant really tell what will fit. All of the bolts I find says they will fit the xtras but then I get nervous because my xtra and the newer xtra are made so different. Any help is muchly appreciated thanks I appreciate it.
Chris

DFSniper
05-03-2010, 01:58 PM
barrels will help you more than bolts.

chippster1984
05-03-2010, 02:09 PM
any special barrels I should get and a guy at kingman told me that smartparts barrels will fit my markers is this true?

DFSniper
05-03-2010, 07:23 PM
anything spyder threaded will. i would go for a barrel kit if you want the best result. empire, freak, etc.

2005modxtra
10-05-2010, 08:23 AM
Also if you up barrel length look into a volumizer / expansion chamber to help keep more consistent co2 if your still shooting co2. If your shooting compressed air the chamber wont help. With a barrel kit make sure you match paint to barrel for best results. I also run a slightly lighter cocking spring in my xtra.