PDA

View Full Version : New here!

NiN
04-26-2010, 10:53 AM
Hello guys well what i can said i new here and i wanna you help me to upgrade my MR1.

First i have read a lot about Rocking Trigger here people said is junk keep my spyder semi other said learn to control your fingers bla bla bla i need feedback from people that have this trigger.

Second Q-Loader is a good choise? and what barrel you recomend to get a good distance cover right now i have a 14' Smart Part barrel.

Any idea to upgrade springs?

Thanks.

NiN
04-26-2010, 12:52 PM
up!

DFSniper
04-26-2010, 12:55 PM
first, welcome.

second, dont "up" non bst threads.

third, this site is very slow nowadays, dont be surprised if no one replies right away.

fourth, ive never used a rocking trigger

fifth, qloaders are a love-hate thing. some people have problems with winding and only being able to carry 100rds.

slim and shady
04-26-2010, 08:28 PM
Welcome to SOC, I love the q-loader I think its a great addition to any milsim woods marker. For a spring kit grab a 32* kit. The barrel you have is fine and sorry I dont have experiance with a rocking trigger. I would stick to semi myself though. If you want a better barrel get a barrel kit.

xsvly-fat
04-26-2010, 10:09 PM
Welcome :)

I haven't used a rocking trigger for about two years but I do remember hating it. It was different because if you wanted to get the best out of it you had to spead your fingers to the top and bottom of the trigger. If you have an MR1 I would suggest finding a new frame for it and then getting a better trigger for that.

For barrels I like CP and Lucky 15s although I'm not sure you can get 15s for Spyders.

NiN
04-27-2010, 05:34 AM
Thanks for all the replies.

For grammar thing English is not my native language. :)

Here in my country there is like 4 fields for Misil and Woods.
3 Fields you CANT use the market in auto modes(have to be semi)
But in the last field you can use it and is the better field you can fight with Speed ball players.

So need to know what e frame with what board you recommend.

sneekypete
04-27-2010, 05:12 PM
Hi I don't have anything to add just want to welome you to the forums

paintballkid0206
04-27-2010, 05:58 PM
Sorry, I didnt realize that. I apologise (wow, idk if i spelled that right. lol) for that.

xsvly-fat
04-28-2010, 03:50 PM
I really don't remember what type of frames they make but I think you can put an 05 Pilot frame on it. For boards either Tadao or Virtue.

NiN
04-29-2010, 05:16 AM
thanks XSVLY-FAT!