PDA

View Full Version : XSF Kit????

modifiedspyderimagine04
04-24-2010, 08:25 PM
I read on another forum about upgrades for spyders guns. In the thread they talk about boards that the XSF kit was the best one out of all the boards on the market. They said the XSF kit has no board cap, replaces your trigger, replaces your microswitch, and gives you break beam eyes. I have never heard of this brand before just seeing from you guys if there has been such a board?

DFSniper
04-24-2010, 09:30 PM
rings a bell... although i can tell you right now its not made anymore and impossible to find used.

http://www.pbreview.com/products/reviews/2955/

i think it was one of the first aftermarket boards with eyes. cant remember if it used the Hall effect or just a lightened switch.

modifiedspyderimagine04
04-24-2010, 09:49 PM
Ok cause I have been looking for a different board for my 09 electra!

shunut
04-25-2010, 05:47 AM
They aren't made anymore and very hard to come by. Not sure how good they are, I never had one.

vikingshadow
04-25-2010, 09:31 AM
They were THE board to have way back when - but then Virtue came out with theirs, then Tadao and the others (not sure of the order) and XSF was shoved out of sight.

Not really worth it now, I would bet, other than as a collectors items. I looked at one back then and it was major expensive...

oldironmudder
04-26-2010, 08:21 AM
They were THE board to have way back when - but then Virtue came out with theirs, then Tadao and the others (not sure of the order) and XSF was shoved out of sight.

Not really worth it now, I would bet, other than as a collectors items. I looked at one back then and it was major expensive...

Dont you mean the IS board? Terminalerr & Nerbro on PBN came out with that. From what I remember it was a good board. I went off to college or moved before I could get one & when I got back online they were gone.

vikingshadow
04-26-2010, 09:33 AM
Oh crap - forgot all about that one! Yeah, those two were it...

DFSniper
04-26-2010, 12:40 PM
yeah, when the tboard and IS boards (the few that were made) came out, the XSF board couldnt keep up.