PDA

View Full Version : Mr2 not firing

Mike "ball dodger"
04-13-2010, 06:23 AM
I have a MR2 with a q loader set up that doesn't always fire. I will work fine and few times a 100 round q pod it will not fire. I have to re cock it with the charging handle and it work fines again. Seems to do it mostly on full auto and 3 rd burst. I have tried different pre winds on my pods anywhere from 12 to 18. I have no left over paint in the pods.

Is it a problem with the gun? Or is it a q loader problem.

Mike

oldironmudder
04-13-2010, 08:09 AM
I read your post 4 times & it still doesnt click.

HPA or Co2? Try it without the Qloader & see what happens.

slim and shady
04-13-2010, 04:40 PM
Ok for one do you have the ACS version or the version with eyes?
are you saying the marker uncocks itself? If you have the ACS version and it is indeed uncocking itself its because your bolt isnt broken in. Check out mudders bolt break in guid to do it. If you do not have the ACS version please explain further exactly what it does.

Mike "ball dodger"
04-14-2010, 08:25 AM
Don't have the acs version with eyes. When firing the gun stops shooting about once or twice per q loader pod. If you pull the charging handle it starts shooting again. I am running co2.

slim and shady
04-14-2010, 04:50 PM
so you have the version with no eyes. Break in your ACS bolt then, thats the problem. Look through the stickies and find a thread called "shadys guid to the MR2 for new users" brows through that till you find mudders ACS break in guide. fallow his steps and the problem is solved.

sneekypete
04-18-2010, 02:16 PM
Hay Slim I think he is saying he does not have the ACS version but the one with eyes.

Hob Hayward
04-18-2010, 03:00 PM
It's possible you're just firing too fast and the output pressure from the CO2 tank is dropping causing it not to recock, by the time you manually recock pressure has risen again and it'll fire just fine.

If you have a friend with an HPA tank or an anti-siphon'ed CO2 tank you might see if using either of those fixes the problem, if it does you'll know that just firing too fast with regular CO2 is the issue (as I was suggesting above).

Mike "ball dodger"
04-21-2010, 01:26 PM
i am trying the bolt break in process. I don't have the eyes version or the mr2 but the spring on the bolt is really hard to cock back. I don't think it is firing to fast because it doesn't do it all the time. I can put it on full auto and empty a whole q load of paint and it doesn't have any problems then it will not re cock two or three times later?? Who knows what the fix is.

slim and shady
04-21-2010, 04:39 PM
I told you I think you need to break in the bolt that is the fix.

Mike "ball dodger"
04-25-2010, 02:34 PM
breaking in the bolt did the trick 1000 paintballs no issues thanks guys.

Mike

slim and shady
04-25-2010, 04:59 PM
anytime.