PDA

View Full Version : Leaking(if not; its shoots very soft and all over the place...)

ChickenWaffle
04-12-2010, 09:32 AM
Hi everyone im new, I have only recently been getting problems with my trusty VS1. I took it apart to change O rings, and make sure everything was lubed up. When I put it back together, I stuck my Co2 on, SHHHHHH it starts leaking so I fire a few shots and then it stopped... The next day im at the field I put gas in, hopper on and shoot some bullets and the bullets are dropping every second shot and its lobbing with my 14" 2 piece??? It has never ever performed like this even when I had my standard 9" barrel :( I began to wonder if I put the valve body in backwards which is possible, I opened it up... swapped it around and then It started leaking even more than the first time and every time I shoot it goes drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, AND PLEASE DONT SAY OIL!!! cause it has been oiled just enough not too much and not too little..... PLEASE HELP ME :( I love my gun and I dont want to send it in to some clown at the local shop!!!

ChickenWaffle
04-12-2010, 09:35 AM
sorry about adding the pole... thought it was just an outline of the problems :(

bigred76
04-12-2010, 10:27 AM
1.) They're paintballs or balls, not "bullets." Bullets are fired from firearms, paintballs are launched from a paintball marker. It's an important distinction.

2.) Your valve was in right the first time, flip it back around.

3.) Did you touch your cupseal or did it drop, or anything like that? If not, it sounds like your cupseal is on its way out.

4.) Put back on your old striker oring and see if the issue ceases. Did you replace it with one of the red Spyder orings, or just a regular old buna-nitrile? The buna's don't always fit right and they give you the issues you're describing. Purchasing a urethane one from your local shop would be a good idea. Bring in your stock red oring so they have something to compare it to if need be.

5.) Having worked as a tech at a local paintball shop, I'd like to set you straight... the people that work there usually know what they're doing better than the people that bring in the guns. Hence why they are the ones you ask advice from and ask to fix your markers when you can't. Calling them "clowns" is just offensive.

DFSniper
04-12-2010, 10:44 AM
:stupid:

sounds exactly like thats what you did wrong.

Hob Hayward
04-15-2010, 06:04 PM
5.) Having worked as a tech at a local paintball shop, I'd like to set you straight... the people that work there usually know what they're doing better than the people that bring in the guns. Hence why they are the ones you ask advice from and ask to fix your markers when you can't. Calling them "clowns" is just offensive.

Having dealt with such clowns... It's possible. The shop nearest me is run by idjits and asses. They really don't understand business.

ChickenWaffle
04-17-2010, 11:50 PM
With the valva body, the bigger hole must be facing the expansion chamber right? and I have kept the red oring on the striker... and sorry for calling balls bullets, to me it doesnt matter. and the local shop where i am is not very good and the guys are "clowns".

Hob Hayward
04-19-2010, 01:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WT4sNmHlBD0&feature=related

ChickenWaffle
04-30-2010, 04:50 AM
I reinstalled everything the way the guy showed it on the vid... will test tomorrow thanks!

ChickenWaffle
05-04-2010, 09:40 AM
its not leaking, but it is shooting all over the show... every second shot dips... ive installed all the internals correctly