PDA

View Full Version : Gripping!

Nader
03-18-2006, 10:24 PM
Hmmm, just wondering, has anyone seen any good grips besides Hybrids and Stickies?
Never could find anything different, and I'm kinda tired of both...

druid
03-19-2006, 01:08 AM
make yer own out of 3/8" thick birch...cut and stain them to your liking

ShadowX
03-19-2006, 08:39 AM
make some out of plexi-glass......i always thought about it with the ion, but never got around to doing it, lol.

Nader
03-19-2006, 11:06 AM
hmm, that birch idea sounds pretty cool...I could stain 'em like a cherry color...I was always pretty good at carping stuff...
And I thought of making those clear grips, but the shocker frame internals are kinda ugly...

DFSniper
03-19-2006, 11:09 AM
lol. i <3 my stickies! wood grips would look cool, but kinda uncomfortable.

Hob Hayward
03-19-2006, 11:11 AM
If you do em right, they're probably the most comfortable, but they'd be hard to make right I think..

Stickies are great.

timmyshoota
03-19-2006, 11:21 AM
Stickies on anything but DM's and Spyders are horrible. They are a full wrap around in the .45 version, so if you want to get to your board or battery, you have to remove your ASA before you can get the Stickies off. I had them on one of my Shockers previously and I cut out the back of them, and so have my teammates. They are very comfortable. I had a set of Hybrid grips on a gun, and switched them back out for the stock Stickies because they were better. When it comes to looks though...Hybrids FTW. I'd look at getting a set of the SP Pro Touch grips, they are kinda like Stickies, and look nice.

ShadowX
03-19-2006, 11:22 AM
plexi-glass grips are great too.... :dodgy: lol